Davick C O N T E N T

fandomtrash74 DAVICK DAVICK DAVICK DAVICK

someone help spies in disguise has ruined my life i love it so much BUT ALL OF THE FANFICS ARE SHIPPY SO IF YOU FIND A FANFIC THAT ISNT X READER OR LANCE X WALTER SEND IT TO ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU

EDIT: TW BLOOD

David woke up with a gasp. The last thing he remembered was a whimper before everything went black. He knew who the whimper belonged to and he prayed it was all just a bad dream. His eyes darted around the room but that didn't ease his fear at all. He wasn't in the place he last remembered being in and he wasn't in bed with Dick. That meant what happened beforehand was real and he'd been moved. The room was recognizable though. He was in the small infirmary in a warehouse Dick took over a few months back. 

"You're up," a voice stated. He whipped his head towards it. Jenny gave him a sad smile before flashing a torch in his eyes. He winced back before relaxing. Jenny had been a nurse in a previous life before turning to crime. Dick loved her the moment she stepped foot into his territory demanding to give some low-life medical care that he didn't deserve and she was quickly adopted into the gang. She worked as a personal doctor for Dick and David whilst doing small patch-up jobs on the other members. 

"Where's Dick?" David asked. The other's brown eyes sparkled with sorrow before she told him.

"He's been kidnapped. I think it was The Snakes. They attacked your private base remember?" He wracked his brain for answers but he was forced to shake his head. "They've not given us a ransom yet. Most of our members are out on jobs set before the attack so we'll just have to wait to go on the offence," she explained. David sat up with a wince and tried to get out of the gurney before the brunette's hands stopped him. "I don't think so, mister. You've got one hell of a concussion and you need rest."

"Rest? Dick is with The Snakes and I'm supposed to rest?" he snapped.  

"Yes, you are because if you go in there with a concussion like that, you'll get him and yourself killed. I've got a cruise to pay for and I'll be damned if either of you dies before payday," Jenny snapped back. He glared at her but laid back down. He couldn't believe he'd let this happen. Trust that the moment they relaxed somewhere for the weekend something like this would happen. Dick trusted him to protect him no matter what and now look where the acrobat was. He didn't doubt that his boyfriend was holding his own but he shouldn't have to. "Perhaps you could call in some support?" Jenny suggested, knowing he would hate the idea. 

"Dick will kill me if I bring in any of the bats and the bats will kill me for being with Dick," he reminded her. 

"I didn't say the bats. I said support. There's always the League." He hummed unhappily. Even so, Dick might still be mad at bringing in heroes. He'd always been iffy with their involvement and honestly, he felt the same. Every conversation he had with the heroes left him feeling gross. Like he was a stain on their favourite shirt. "You need their help, David. I know you two want to keep to yourselves but you can't play knight in shining armour when for the next week you're gonna get migraines and bouts of confusion. We don't have the people to do this either." He stayed silent, making her sigh. "Rest for now."

After a couple of hours of mentally debating it and feeling like his head was splitting, David decided this was enough of an emergency to warrant outside help. If The Snakes didn't ask for a ransom then they didn't plan on giving Dick back. If they didn't want to give him back, what were they going to do? Probably something drawn out and gruesome to send a message. The risk was too great and David was anxious to see his boyfriend again. He didn't like not knowing where he was and he hated that he wasn't there to protect him. Yes, the ex-hero could very easily take care of himself, he just didn't want him to. David didn't want him to feel like he had to take care of himself anymore after years of thinking it was the only option.