321: The One Where The Betrayal

TONI POV:

"No!" I yell as I see Fangs get shot. He looks at me. I run over to him as his body drops. I kneel down next to him. "Hey! You're ok." I whisper. I take my shirt off and put it on the wound. "Toni..." I look at him. "It's to late." He whispers. "No! It's not." I tell him. "I'm sorry." He whispers. "Fangs." He shakes his head. "It's ok." He whispers trying to save his breath. "You can do this." He says cupping my cheek. "Somebody help!" I scream. "Take care of my mom for me." He whispers before closing his eyes and taking his last breath. I cry into him. "No!" I feel a set of hands grab my and pull me away as some of the other serpents run over. "Let me go!" I yell.

CHERYL POV:

I walk over to Toni who's sitting in the waiting room in the sheriffs department covered in blood. I hand her some tea. "I'm not hungry." She says pushing it away. "Well, it's not food, you can almost always drink something." I tell her. She shakes her head. "I feel like I'm gonna throw up if I eat." I nod. I sit next to her. "It's here if you want it." She shakes her head. "What happened?" I ask quietly. "Fangs got shot." She says quietly. "I know that part." I whisper. "What were you guys doing for this to happen?" I look at her. "Do you really want to know?" She ask quietly. "Well, you're about to tell Keller." She sighs. "Do you want to know?" She ask quietly. "Do I?" She shrugs. "Can I get a shirt?" Toni ask annoyed.

I hand Toni a towel, I stare at her abs a bit to long. "Not tonight." She says annoyed. I look up. "You ok?" I ask quietly. "No." She whispers. "He's gone." She adds. "Who did it?" I ask quietly. "I don't know." She says looking at me. "That's part of the problem." She says quietly. "Well, I might know. I didn't get a great look, but I know he was a Ghoulie." She tells me. "You're not gonna do what I think you are right?" She looks at me. "Do you want to go to jail?" I ask quietly. "Self defense." She whispers standing up. "Can you do this tomorrow?" I ask her. "No. Do you want to help?" She ask me. "I don't know where she went officer,  we went to bed and and I woke up she was gone!" I say telling her what I'll say. "I'm not gonna be an alibi but I'm also not gonna be charged with helping you do this." I tell her. She nods. "I'll see you in the morning." She whispers before kissing me. "If you die I'm gonna kill you." I tell her. "Well, have fun figuring that one out." She smile. I nod. "I love you." I whisper. She looks at me. "I love you too Cher." She smiles. "You're my soulmate." She says quietly. "I thought Fangs was." She shakes her head and looks down. "No, he was like my brother. He was my family and that's why I need to do this." I nod. "Please be safe." She nods.

TONI POV:

I punch Penny in the face. "You're a pussy." She says smiling. "You took away my best friend." I whispers getting in her face. She spits blood in my face. "Who did it?" I ask quietly. "Who did you send to do it?" I ask clarifying. "I'm not gonna say anything." I nod. "Thought you'd say that." I grab the pliers and put it on a tooth. "You're teeth are really nice. It would be a shame if you didn't have any." I whisper. "I'm not saying shit." She whispers. I pull a tooth out. "I can do this all day." I whisper. "So can I." She says quietly. I punch her again. "I will rip all your teeth out one by one." I whisper. "I'm not scared of you. I know something about you're girlfriend that you don't." She whispers. I look at her. "You don't know shit!" I say punching her.

I pull up to my trailer, I get off my bike and see Cheryl waiting outside. She runs over to me and hugs me. "I'm sorry." I whisper. She just lies into me.

I look roll over and look at Cheryl. "You ok?" She ask quietly. "I feel like I need to be visibly upset." I whisper. "I'm still processing everything." I say quietly. She nods. "People grieve differently Toni." She says rubbing my arm. "What were you guys doing out there?" She ask quietly. "I don't even know. Fangs called me and told me to meet him at Pop's and then we went to look for some ghoulies to see if they were up to something and he got shot. I don't know how they found us so quickly." She shrugs. "They probably have people all over the place Toni, just like the serpents do." She whispers. "True."