392: The One With The Break Up

TONI POV:

The door opens. "Toni? What are you doing here?" Fangs ask quietly. "Um... Cheryl and I, we broke up." I tell him. "I don't know what to do." I whisper. He nods. "Come in." He says letting me in. "Sit. I'll get the ice cream." I sit down on the couch as he gets the ice cream. "What happened?" He ask sitting next to me. "I don't know. She just told me we needed to break up because of her family. I couldn't get her to change her mind." I tell him. "I'm sorry." I lie into him. "Why did you come here though?" He ask quietly. "My mom kicked me out, that's why I was staying with Cheryl." I say quietly. "Oh! I thought you guys were just falling into lesbian stereotypes." He says quietly. "That too." I say quietly. He smiles a little. "No Kevin tonight?" I ask quietly. "No! He's on a trip with his dad." He says quietly. "You came here looking for Sweet Pea didn't you?" He ask quietly. "Kinda." I say quietly. "Not that I'm mad that you're here! It's just usually he's always home so I was expecting him." I tell him. He nods.

I walk into Pop's barely awake. "Good morning Toni!" Pop Tate says smiling. "Morning?" I ask him. "Yeah! It's almost 5:30 am." I look outside and see the sun coming up. It's the ass crack of dawn. I look at him. "Oh god." I whisper. I sit down at the counter. I look around at the dinner. "Have- have you seen Cheryl?" I ask him. "No actually. Why?" He ask pouring me a glass of water. "I need to talk to her." I say quietly. "How long have you been awake?" He ask quietly. "Few hours." I say quietly. He looks at me. "I haven't slept in 2 days." I whisper. He nods. "I can call your folks-." I stop him. "They kicked me out again." I tell him. "I have somewhere to stay! I want to see Cheryl first."

I look at Cheryl who's standing at the door of her house. I walk over to her. "You're in the same clothes." She says quietly. I look at her. "I haven't slept in 2 days." I tell her. "Why are you here?" She ask quietly. "Why were you standing outside waiting for me?" I ask her. "I buzzed you in!" She says quietly. "Oh yeah!" I say looking at the gate. I look at her. "Fuck your family! I love you! I deserve you! You deserve me! We are for each other! I can't go on without you! Cheryl I don't care about your family! You are the only person I want approval from you!" I explain. "I don't deserve you. You deserve better." She says quietly. I lean forward and cover my face as I cry. I am very sleep deprived! I am definitely not thinking straight. "You are the love of my life! I don't care if I deserve you! If I really didn't love you I wouldn't have..." She looks at me. "I wouldn't have saved you if I didn't love you." I say quietly. "We swore to never talk about that night." I nod. "I know! I know! I promise." I say holding my hand up towards her. "I love you Cheryl! You're the only person I care about!" I tell her. "Remember that time I saw you at the movies, and later that night you came out to me?" I ask her. She nods. "You wouldn't have done that if you didn't deserve me." I tell her. I look at her. "Please." I beg. She looks at me. "I don't know." I fall to the ground. "Cheryl! Please!" I yell. I look at her. I stand back up and go over to her. "Please! You're my person." I tell her. She pulls me close. "Screw your family! You don't need their approval." She looks at my lips then back at me. She pulls me into a kiss. Our kiss deepens. "I love you." I whisper as our foreheads connect. "In any other context you pushing like this would be really bad." I nod. "I know." She looks at me. "Please take me back." I whisper. "You're the only one for me." She nods and pulls me into another kiss. "Also you can stay here again if you need." She says quietly. I nod. "Thank you." I kiss her again. "You need to sleep." I nod.

CHERYL POV:

I roll over and look at Toni sleeping. I kiss her shoulder and get up. She slowly rolls over and looks at me. "Where are you going?" She ask quietly. "Coffee?" I ask her. "Wanna get something to eat?" She ask quietly. "You should get some rest." I say quietly. "You just offered me coffee." She says sitting up. "It's decaf! I get jittery." She nods. "I knew that." She says quietly. I smile a little. "We can go to Pop's you can sleep later, I guess." I tell her. "Does this mean we're back together?" She ask quietly. I look at her. "I mean yeah. I wouldn't have had sex with you if we weren't back together." I tell her. She nods. "Ok."