339: The One With The Pool: Part 2

TONI POV:

"I want to speak to a manager, young man." The woman says. "I am 29 years old, I would really prefer if you didn't call me that, the only person who is allowed to use gender specific terms for me is my wife, and this is a diner in a small town mam, we don't have mangers, we have an owner though, but she's a woman and who isn't white." I explain. "Well, I want to speak to whoever that is." I sigh. "Ok." I say quietly. "Don't be rude to me!" She says pissed. I ignore her and go into back. "V. There's an angry racist woman begging to speak to someone who she'll respect more." I tell her. "What makes you say she's racist?" She ask standing. "Maybe the fact that she looked me dead in the eyes and told me she wanted a white person handling her money." I tell her. "Oh dear god. Well, I'm the closes she's gonna get." We both walk out. "What seams to be the problem mam?" Veronica ask quietly. "This man was trying to steal my money!" The woman says. "My pronouns are They/He. I really prefer you use They/Them." I tell her. "You look like a man." She says. "I was born male and I don't go out of my way to look like a woman." I explain. "Well, you were trying to steal my money." I shake my head. "No. I have enough money, I don't need to steal it." I tell her. "Toni? Can you let me handle this?" Veronica ask quietly. I nod and sit down.

I walk into the house. "Babe I'm home!" I yell. "Upstairs!" Cheryl yells back. I go drop by bag and go upstairs, I go into the bedroom and see Cheryl walking out of the bathroom in a robe. "How was work?" She ask quietly. "Bad." I say quietly. "Some women kept saying I was trying to steal her money. It's so childish." I tell her. She walks over to me. "I don't really want to talk about it." I whisper. She rubs my arms. "What do you want to talk about?" She ask quietly. "Or do you just need to relax?" She ask smiling. "I like the second option." I tell her. "I was about to take a shower, if you want to join." She says taking off her robe. I take a deep breath. "Strip." She says seductively. I quickly take off my clothes. "Damn, you're hard already." She says kissing me. She grabs my dick and strokes slowly. I moan quietly. "This will be all for you." She whispers. She stops and goes into the bathroom, follow her as she's getting in the shower. I step into the shower where Cheryl is. She immediately kneels down. She puts her mouth on the tip and slowly bobs back and forth. I moan grabbing the wall and spreading my legs a little. I reach down and hold the back of her head. "How are you at deepthroating?" I ask her as I pull out. "Not good, but it can be something we work on." She says quietly. "Do you want to try now?" I ask her. "Yeah, but if I need to stop we should do something." She says quietly. "Tap my thigh twice with 2 fingers." She nods. "Can you cum in my mouth for once?" She ask quietly. "Please, I want to know what it's like." She begs. I nod. "One time. Unless we both like it. I'm gonna warn you, before hand so be ready." She nods. She slowly starts sucking me off again. I moan quietly. I grab her head and shove myself deeper into her mouth until she's gagging. I thrust a little until I feel myself need to cum. "I'm gonna cum." I tell her pulling out a little and stroking myself as I cum in her mouth. "Oh god!" I groan. I push her head down and cum some more. "Oh, fuck." I whisper pulling out completely. "You ok?" I ask her. She nods. "That was nice." She says quietly. I smile.

Cheryl moves so she's facing me in the bed. "What are we going to do?" I ask Cheryl. "Our usual, we'll just have to be quiet, luck the basement, and you can't walk around the house naked." She tells me. "I don't walk around the house naked." I say quietly. "Toni! It's a rare occurrence seeing you fully clothed in this house!" She says quietly. "I'm sorry that I am comfortable in my own body!" I say getting defensive. "I'm not mad! You are incredibly sexy. Just your parents are coming so please, for the love of god, do not leave our bedroom naked. Put a pair of pants on, and a shirt. That is all I ask." She explains. "You're treating me like a child." I say quietly. She sighs. "Toni. I'm not trying to, it's just your parents are weird about this stuff and you know it. Whenever you do something that is completely normal between us, they get mad at me for letting you do it. They treat me like I'm your caregiver!" She explains. "I don't really know why, but they do." She adds. "I might." I say embarrassed. I sit up a little. "Why?" She ask quietly. "Because when I was younger, I was diagnosed with ADHD, as you know. Everything you are used to and let me do, they hate! Because it's not normal! They tired to make me normal and now that I'm an adult and have my own life, they get mad." I explain to her. "That's what I figured." She says quietly. "I hate wearing a shirt though, the tags still bother me." I tell her. "Even with them cut?" She ask quietly. I nod. "What about the ones for work?" She ask me. "Veronica had them made so that the tag part is printed on." She nods. "Do you want to go shopping and try on some new shirts?" She ask quietly. "Not today though." I say quietly. "It's almost 9! We aren't going anywhere unless we have to." She says quietly. I sit up. "What are we gonna do then?" I ask her. She rubs her hand up my thigh. "What we always do." She says quietly. "Are we gonna be working on this while my parents are here?" I ask taking off my boxers. She nods. "You're not loud when you have an orgasm so I think we'll be ok." She says quietly. "We can lock the door and have music to cover up." I nod. "Can we play music now?" I ask her as she starts to rub my penis to get me hard. "Yeah, I'll do that you work on getting hard." She says getting up. I rub myself slowly and watch my dick rise quickly. She turns on some music and sits back down where she was. "You're up to about 5 minutes. Do you want to try having sex again or do you want to use the fleshlight a few more times?" She ask quietly. "What about both?" She nods. "Start with us having sex though." She nods taking off her underwear with no hesitation. "When can you ride my face while I jerk off?" I ask her. "Maybe as a reward for not being naked in front of your parents." I nod. "Do you want me to ride you or not?" She ask quietly. "Ride me." I say quietly. She straddles me and rubs my dick through her folds. "We're doing foreplay?" I ask sitting up. "It'll make this harder for you." She says pulling me into a kiss. She grinds against my dick as we make out. Our tongues fight for dominance. I move my hands up her sides onto her breast. She kisses down my neck making me moan quietly. "Cheryl." I whisper. She moves her hands down to my sides onto my thighs where from there she grabs my ball gently. "Cheryl!" I whisper. "Please." I whisper.
"Do you need to cum?" She ask quietly. "No, but I'm getting there, please just ride my dick like a good girl." I whisper. She looks at me. "We're doing that?" She ask quietly. I nod. I pick her up by the hips as she grabs my dick and centers it. I moan quietly as she slide onto me. "God! You're so tight at this angle baby." I whisper in her ear. "Slowly." I whisper. She rides me slowly. "Good girl." I say kissing her. "You're such a good girl." I tell her. "Anything for you daddy." She says quietly. "What if we skip working on your edging and just do some role playing?" She ask quietly. "I'm ok with that." I tell her. "Up here?" She nods. "You're already in me, it would be weird to stop, I know we don't usually bring this stuff up here, but I don't care anymore." I nod. "Safe word?" I ask her. "The usual." She says quietly. "Pineapple?" She nods. "Ok." I whisper. "Just role play, nothing past that, no slapping or choking but I want you to degrade me." She tells me. I nod. "No physical violence." I clarify. She nods. I pull her into a kiss. "You're so big." She whispers. "All for you baby girl." I say quietly. "Slow down." I whisper. She slows down. "Show me what you want daddy." She begs. I grab her hips and guid her at the pace I want her riding me. "I want you to fill me up." She says quietly. "Fill me up like the whore I am." She begs. "Be patient for daddy." I tell her. "I wanna see your sexy ass bounce on daddy's dick." I whisper. She gets off of me and turns around do her back is to me. "How fast do you want me to go daddy?" She ask quietly. "I'll show you." I say sliding my dick in her pussy. She moans quietly. I grab her hips and thrust them up and down as fast as I can. I moan quietly. "Like that baby girl. Can you do that for daddy?" I ask kissing the back of her neck. "Anything for you." She whispers as she rides me. I lie back and watch her move up and down on my dick. I rub her ass as she does so. "Right there." I whisper. "Cum inside me." She whispers. "You need to be a good girl and do what daddy tells you to do." I tell her. I thrust hard. She nods. "What do you want me to do next daddy?" She ask moaning. I pick her up off my dick and turn her back around. "I want you to finger yourself like a good girl." I say lying her on her back and standing up off the bed. "Can you do that for daddy?" I ask her. "Yes daddy." I smile. "Good girl." I whisper as she starts to finger herself. I stroke my cock while she does that. "Put daddy's dick in your mouth." I say going up to her. She nods and sucks me off. "Don't stop sweetheart." I say moving hair out of her face. I reach over and finger her. She moans on my dick. I quickly pull out. "Do you want me to cum inside your tight little pussy?" I ask her. "Yes daddy. I've been a good girl! I'm a good girl." She says quietly. I get back on the bed and thrust into her. "Who's a good girl?" I ask quietly. "Me daddy, I'm a good girl." She says reaching an orgasm. I thrust a few times and cum inside her. "You're such a good girl." I say pulling out. "I want you to stroke my cock until I cum." I whisper lying down. She sits up and strokes me. I cup her cheek. "Look into daddy's eyes." I whisper. "Look into my eyes while I cum." She looks me in the eyes as cum shoots out of my dick. I moan quietly. "It's all over you." She says quietly. "What are you gonna do about it?" I ask smiling. She leans down and licks it off my stomach, looking me dead in the eyes the whole time. "We can work on edging tomorrow, just warning you, it's gonna be a longer session because we didn't do it tonight." She says quietly. I take a deep breath as I snap back to reality. "Of course." I whisper.