367: The One With The New Girlfriend

TONI POV:

I sit up. "We need a condom." I tell Cheryl. She reaches over to the night stand drawer. I get up and sit in my knees. I unzip my pants. "You're out." She says quietly. I groan. "Do we actually need one? It's not like you can get me pregnant." She ask quietly. "I just feel safer with one." I tell her. "It's not even a condom it's a dental dam!" She says quietly. "Yeah, I feel safer with it." I say quietly. "Yeah! I know." She  says quietly. I look at her. "I'm sorry." I tell her. "No! It's ok! I get it." She tells me. "It makes it interesting so I'm not mad." I smile. "There's some in the bathroom." I get up, zip my pants back up and make a run for the bathroom. I go into the bathroom and grab a condom. I start to go back to my room. "Toni!" I stop halfway down the hall. I turn around and see my dad with a woman. "Hi." I say awkwardly. I quickly put the condom in my pocket. "This is my girlfriend, Jessica." My dad says quietly. "Girlfriend?" I ask awkwardly. "Yeah. I thought you weren't home, I was gonna do this better. I'm sorry." I shaken my head. "It's fine! Just move on from mom like that and don't tell me that's fine!" I say pissed. "I have to go back into my room." I tell them. "I'll talk to you later." I walk back into my bedroom. "Got it?" Cheryl ask quietly. I walk over to the bed. "Yeah." I say quietly. I look at her. "My dad has a girlfriend." I say quietly. She looks at me. "Oh god." I sit on the bed. "I feel like I'm gonna die." I whisper. "She's really gone." I whisper. She wraps her arms around me and I lie into her. "I'm sorry." She whispers. I look at her. "Jessica." I say annoyed. "Who the fuck names their kid Jessica? That's such a bitchy name." I say annoyed.

I walk into the living room and see Jessica with my dad. I look at Cheryl and walk her out. "I can stay if you want me to." She says turning around. "No, I think I've calmed down. I'll see you tomorrow." I tell her. "I'm sorry that we didn't get to have sex though." I add smiling a bit. "Toni, it's fine you can make up for that tomorrow." She smiles. She pulls me into a kiss. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you too." I say quietly. She walks to her car and leaves. I smile and close the door. I turn around and see Jessica. "I'm sorry I was rude earlier! I didn't think my dad was gonna move on that easily and not tell me." I say quietly. I walk over. "It's ok. I get it." I look at her. "My mom died 2 years ago from a long battle with Cancer and you just step in like that didn't happen." I explain. "I don't want you to think you are my new mom." She nods. "I'm not." She says quietly. I nod. I look at her. "I'm sorry about your mom by the way. That must have been hard." She says quietly. "No! It was soft like kittens." I say sarcastically. "I'm sorry, I get sarcastic when I get awkward." I tell her. "Was that your girlfriend?" She ask quietly. "Oh! Yeah." I smile. "We've been together for 3 years." I say quietly. "We've been through a lot together." I tell her. "She was there when my mom died." I say sadly. "I really really like her. I've never been this deep in love with someone." I tell her. "I don't know what I would do without her." I say quietly. "You're a senior right?" I nod. "Are you planning on staying with her after high school?" I nod. "Yeah! We're actually going to the same college! Not because we're together or anything! It just happened that way, she was looking into it and I was helping her and the more I looked into it the more I wanted to go. And we both got in." I tell her. She looks at me. "That's good." I nod. "Just saying he snores really loudly. Like I have woken up from his snoring, I can hear it down the hall." I tell her. "So good luck." I say quietly. My dad walks in. "Toni, do you want to join us for dinner?" He ask quietly. "Ah! No! I was gonna meet up with Sweet Pea." I say quietly. He nods. "Ok, be safe, don't end a life or create a new one. Be home by 11:30 if you're staying at one of their houses please tell me, same with if you're gonna be late. If you need to pick you up anywhere. The consequences are a lot less if you call me and have me pick you up drunk then if you end up in the hospital or dead because you drove into a tree or something." He explains. "Ok." I whisper. "We're just going to see a movie and maybe go to pop's after. I'll probably be home by 9." He nods. "Ok, text me if anything changes." I tell him. "Ok. I love you." He says quietly. I look at him. "I love you too." I say quietly. "Be safe." I nod. "I will."