When a dude asked me out #1

So, there's gonna be like 3 of these because this happened to me three times. All scary and awkward and weird.

This is actually the third time it happened to me and at this point I was 100% sure I was asexual and like 75% sure I was aro but not ready to fully accept that.

I was sitting in study hall with my friend and this guy was by us and apparently he was a friend of my friend's boyfriend at that time (they broke up bc he was toxic). This boy doesn't even know me, he doesn't even ask me my name or anything and says "yo jeans, can I be your boyfriend?" (I was wearing jeans)

I was so confused. I was baffled. I didn't know what to say. I was like "who is this? What's going on? What did he say? What do I do? Oh no." And then my friend goes, "she's asexual!"

Like...girl thank you? I think. At the time I was thankful because I was brain dead and freaking out but like all she knew was I was ace. Not aro. Because I didn't even fully know that yet. And asexuals can still date and I guess for me I made clear I didn't want to date but idk.

But then this boy keeps asking me all these questions.

"What's that mean?"

"Oh do you don't like anybody? You just hate everyone?"

Like yes but no. Like yeah I hate everyone but not because I'm ace.

It was so awkward 😭

And he kept calling me jeans the whole time even after I told him my name.

This definitely takes the cake for most weird and awkward situation I've been asked out because he didn't even know me like at all. I don't even think he asked if I already was dating someone or anything. It was just really weird.

But it makes sense why I've always freaked out when things like this happened. The other two times I didn't even know aroace was a thing let alone I was aroace so not only was I confused and uncomfortable I had no idea why I was so uncomfortable.

But that is all I have to say, thanks for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful day or night, remember to take care of yourself. See ya next time 💚💜🫶🏻