How did I not see this before

Okay so awhile ago I talked about the song paranoid by Carson Rowland and how it relates to me on an aromantic level.

HOW did I miss the obvious pun.

Paranoid. pAROnoid.

The pun was right there.

Also. Since this is so short I have one more thing to say. I was feeling fearless and posted my Reggie headcanons the first one being my obsession head canon of him being aromantic and it didn't necessarily like go viral, I don't get a lot of comments or interactions on my videos and I haven't posted in a bit but I posted my Reggie headcanons and people were like "oh I can kinda see your vision" like they weren't aromantic so they probably feel a little unsure about it bc they don't know much about aromantism to form an opinion.

So I'm just gonna keep posting about my head canon to the fandom and hopefully share information about aromanticism so even if Reggie isn't aro people can learn about aromatism.

There was one edit I made a year or so ago that was an aro Reggie edit and I got like one or two comments that loved the idea so that's cool. I completely forgot about that.

So yeah that's all I have for today, I have to finish my French homework so that's great. Thanks so much for listening, I hope you all have a wonderful day, take care and best wishes to you 💚💜