Instead of sleeping im thinking about this

Yeah so I guess it's just one of those days where I have a lot to say sorry I'm making yet another post so soon but this one's real short.

I was scrolling on TikTok instead of sleeping in hopes I eventually get tired and fall asleep but now I'll be thinking about this instead of sleeping. I came across a video that said "two people that text every single day, Snapchat everything, send TikToks to each other and keep each other updated but aren't dating, what are they?"

Like be for real right now. Did we forget the term friends? Best friends? Or maybe family that no longer lives under the same roof. Close cousins.

Like what do you mean "but if they aren't dating what are they?" And everyone in the comments are like "a situationship" "nothing becuase she doesn't want anything" "a girl who's in love with a guy but doesn't want anything"

First of all, it just said two people, it could be two guys two girls a guy and a girl it could be any two people.

I swear.

At least there were a lot of commets that said friends/best friends/platonic soulmates and I saw one that said cousins so those make me happy. Not everyone has forgetter not everything is about romance and dating.

Anyways. Goodnight of good morning or good evening or good whatever time of day and take care 💚💜