Why is it a problem when i do it

I love my older sister I do, but sometimes the topic of dating and relationships comes up and she is all like "I've never had a boyfriend and I never will" (not because she's aroace she just thinks no guy could ever like her like that) and like so she complains about it which is fine but then when I say I never want a boyfriend she's like "okay we get it 🙄"

Like you say all the time "I'll never get a boyfriend 🥺" like girl you don't even try to get one for one you are waiting for one to come to you which is fine but if you're gonna complain how you'll never get a boyfriend I should be allowed to say I don't want one.

Like the double standard.

Allos can complain how they feel unlovable while they wait around for love to find them and give them value as if they don't already have it but when an aroace person says they don't want that it's an issue?

And like my sister was like "and you were asked out like twice or something I've never been asked out"

Like honey whatever those guys saw in me to ask me out I would rip out of me and give to you.

I know she's trying not to be as judgmental but like it's things like this that make it obvious to me I can't come out to her and it makes it difficult to confide in her in any ways at all.

Like I get she actually wants a boyfriend and doesn't have one which is different then me not having a boyfriend and not wanting one but why does she get to be repetitive about her lack of boyfriend and I can't be repetitive about my lack of want of a boyfriend.

It's the same thing really for everyone in the lgbtqia+ community where people say "I'm okay with people being gay or whatever just don't make it your whole personality" but cis straight allo people can make it theirs?

Like being aroace isn't my WHOLE personality, but it sure is a big part of it.

Allo people get to complain about their lack of relationship or share things about their relationship but if I say "I'm happy with no romantic partner" it's "okay whatever we get it!"

I don't know. It's just annoying.

So yeah that's all I have to say. Thanks for listening, I hope you all have a wonderful day! Take care 💚💜