More Moment of Truth

So I was watching more Jarvis Johnson reactions to Moment of Truth, and they gave another really stupid ultimatum question, putting like love life versus family

they said, "would you still marry your girlfriend if it meant you could never see your family again"  and like that is just such a stupid question. This guy he kind of sucks, but like his answer to this question, like there is no right or wrong answer. And on the show there's a button the family can press to like stop a question so that they don't have to answer it. They should've press the button on this one. But they didn't. And he had to answer it. And he said no. Meaning he would not marry her so he could still talk/see his family and yes that's gotta hurt the girlfriend to hear and I'm not saying it shouldn't hurt but it's an unfair question and he isn't in the wrong for choosing his family over her the show is in the wrong for asking that question and Jarvis twitch chat was all like "she needs to dump him"

Now I agree she should dump him based on pervious questions and answers but this one there really was no right or wrong answer and if I were the girlfriend and my hypothetical boyfriend chose his family over me I would honestly find that really cute and be really happy he did because like that's his whole ass family and I'm just one person besides it just said about marriage not dating or still being together.

If he chose the girlfriend I have a feeling people would have said it was the "right" answer but there is really no right answer to this question it depends on your situation and really in most cases where you have a loving family and a loving relationship it's an unfair decision and I'm really upset they didn't press the button here bc that shouldn't have been a question and he shouldn't get shamed for picking his family. He can get shamed for being fat phobic tho that's why he sucks.

OH also I would like to add he said he thought he could get any woman he wanted...well he can't get the aroaces/aros/aces who aren't interested in sex/romance and any lesbian at all.

Anyways, have a wonderful day or night, thanks for listening. Wishing you the very best, take care 💚💜