Stop. Making. It. Weird.

Yet another excuse to talk about my obsession with you all lol. Well not really it just has to do with it but it's not like about that.

So my favorite artist is Jeremy Shada, right. And every time I go to my grandparents house I write a lyric from on one his songs on my grandma's white board. Last night I was writing a lyric and my grandpas brother and his wife were over (so my great aunt and uncle) and my aunt was like oh what are you writing?

And my grandma was like "oh it's a singer she really likes. She's in love with him."

Like stop it. No I'm not. 1. He's married. 2. I don't personally know him. 3. That's weird. 4. I'm in love with his music, and I think he's an amazing person overall, but I'm not in love with him.

So I told her. Stop it. Stop making it weird.

Because she's said this before and I expressed that I'm not in love with him band he's married and it makes me feel weird when she says that.

Now, she doesn't know I'm aroace (and she's never gonna know because I already know she's homophobic so she could be aphobic too. I'm just not gonna mess with it) but like still I told her I don't like when she does that and she still did it. Like stop making things weird.

Anyways that's all. Thanks for listening to my mindless rant. Hope you all have a beautiful day/night 💚💜