No bc why cant I get over it

If you're annoyed with my Jatp rants I'm sorry 😭 but you know I just realized maybe my absolute hate for the ship Flynn and Reggie will make me actually like juke more so I can watch the show again without wanting to grow a brick at my head whenever there's a scene with them 😃😭

This is specifically concerning a TikTok trend that goes with the song that goes "I'll look after youuuu"

Bro people need to realize you don't have to do romantic ships to that. You can, sure. But you don't only have to. And just because you put character A looking after character B in a romantic way, doesn't mean character A can't still look after character C and D too.

Uggg it makes me so mad. One of the reasons is because one of the ships isn't even canon (Flynn and Reggie) so it just sends a bad message to me that no one is looking out for either of them bc they aren't in a romantic relationship.

Like I just wanna get over itttttt.

Uuuuggggggg.

The worst part is they were suppose to be canon but they took it out bc of the age gap between actors and I am so happy they did because a relationship between Flynn and Reggie just wouldn't make any sense!!! 😭😭 but a lot of people treat it like it's canon just bc it was the og plan and I'm like actually starting to get terrified if there was a season 2 they'd end up putting them together or something after tje younger cast member isn't a minor. But to me that's still so weird.

And the think is I'm seeing a lot more Flynn and Reggie lately so it's making me hate it even more and I'm hoping that if we get a season 2 or a tell all of Reggie absolutely has to have a romantic  love interest please let it be another ghost and please please please don't let it seem like it's more than the platonic love he has for the band, his chosen family.

I'm so sorry I keep ranting about Jatp on here. I made this book thinking I'd never utter a word about that show in here and were almost 200 parts in and I feel like at least 80 parts have been about Jatp in some way shape or form.

This. This is what I mean by saying I don't wanna be aromantic. It's not even that I don't wanna be aro I just don't wanna be romance negative.

Anyways it's like 2am. I should get to sleep. So good night or good morning, I hope you have an amazing day/night. Thanks for listening and take care 💚💜