The goosebumps love mess

If you have not seen the newest episode of Goosebumps yet, probably watch that first. I don't think there's any major spoilers but if you're like cautious about spoilers than I'd watch the new episode first.

Okay so Lucas's mom Nora and Margot's Dad (forget his name lol) had like an affair I guess and they're in love, and Margot and Lucas knew this before they had their first kiss/started liking each other. That's just a little weird in my head.

And then in the new episode Margot's dad proposes to Nora and she says yes. (I don't think Lucas and Margot know yet though...) so if they're getting a married...that makes them step siblings.

And since I know how shows usually go, I already kinda predicted Margot and Isaiah would get together and they're gonna be a slow burn. (Because a boy and a girl can never be best friends it's always gotta have romantic underlines🙄) so now that Lucas and Margot are gonna be step siblings I am even more sure Margot and Isaiah are gonna be endgame which is only annoying because it plays into the narrative boy and girl can't be best friends and romance not even be a thought between them.

So yeah. I love goosebumps and I'm gonna try and not let the love mess ruin it for me. I'm gonna try and look at it with a positive light and just kinda make fun of it instead of let it anger/upset me.

Thanks for listening, hope you all have a very beautiful day, take care 💚💜