Lets stop

Literally I should not be in a position where this keeps happening. But like I see it and I have to check even though I know if I see a certain result I see 99% of the time will piss me off, I just have to check even though I know it's there and I know it'll make me mad.

I swear I've talked about this before too.
Anyways a certain edit for a show that I've mentioned far far too many times on this rant book, you know the one, and you know I should just scroll past the edit so my algorithm doesn't keep showing me more edits form the show because I'm trying to like clean out the show from my brain to rewatch it again like new ya know, but since it was an edit of a certain underrated character who's overhated because he falls victim to being a no popular ship in a love triangle, I had to see if any comments were being rude about this character. Because it was an edit of the character, not the ship, it wasn't comparing the two guys saying which one was better. It was just an edit saying this character was underrated and overhated.

Most of the comments thankfully were great. So hype and loving and supporting to this character and the editor. But there's always one or two comments...saying the same things.

"___charecter is better"
"Yeah but I don't ship him with her I ship her with the other guy"
"He's got nothing on___"

Like if you love that other character or other ship so much, guess what!? There are billions of edits for that ship and that character go watch those. This wasn't even an edit comparing them so don't do it in the comments like it doesn't really matter if you like ___better because i net the person who made the edit likes him better too but they're mature enough to like both characters and not hate on a certain character over a STUPID ship or love triangle.

This is why I hate ships and love triangles.

Like the audacity.

It's one thing to comment on an edit that's comparing the two and say you like the other better,

But the edit had nothing to do with any ship or any one else so don't compare them in the comments. 

Like I shouldn't do this to myself. I shouldn't check the comments for this but it's like, I have to do if I see it I can like defend that character you know? Even if they aren't my personal favorite it's still not fair to do stuff like that.

Like, it's just kinda fustersting and makes me hate the ship and the other character unfortunately because everyone else is like "I love them so much" and basically use that to talk down on other characters when they don't have to do that,

Anyways I probably should just go to sleep now instead of ranting/complaining about this (I say I should go to sleep but let's be real I'm probably gonna scroll on TikTok or watch YouTube for another hour)

Anyways so basically I'm only putting this in like my aroace rants because of the whole love triangle romance thing. If it weren't for the love triangle or people being in love with the other character in like a romantic and sexual way they wouldn't be comparing characters in the comments being like "well he's better" like okay if you think that go watch or make edits of him but let this guy have some appreciation. Not everything is about the love triangle. It's not even a love triangle. It's barley a love triangle.

Okay I'm done now. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night. Thanks for listening, Take care 💚💜