Barbie

Why don't more people talk about the Barbie movie and how Barbie is definitely a-spec I believe Margot Robbie who plays Barbie and helped like produce the movie said barbie was asexual.

At the end of the movie the girl Sasha literally says "what about barbie, what's her ending?" And the CEO of Mattel that like runs the company that sells Barbies says "she falls in love with Ken" and Sasha says very upset "that is not her ending!" And barbie says "yeah I'm not in love with Ken"

Like...hello! That's aro/ace if I ever heard it. That is like to tear representation. A happy ending that's not about love!? YES PLEASE. (but it's not enough for people and they ship barbie with Sasha's mom who was like the one who grew up playing with Barbie)

Like I honestly don't LOVE the Barbie movie but I do think it has funny moments and likable characters and all that like it's just not my type of movie to be honest but like critically and subjectively speaking (I always get subjectively and objectively wrong, subjectively is like factual right?) it's a good movie 

Anyways my point is even though I'm not in love with the movie I love how there's literally no romance or like happy ending where she's only happy with romance ya know?

So either I'm living under a rock and missing everyone talking about this or no one is talking about this but a-spec people let's be LOUD about this. 

Happy ending without romance >>>

Anyway that's all I have to say, I hope you have a wonderful day/night, thank you for listening. Take care 💚💜