🥹🥹

"I don't wanna meet them because I like them romantically. I wanna meet them because I love them platonically"

STOPPPPPPP 😭🥹🥹🥹🥹💜💜😭😭💚💚💚 AHHHJJJJHHHHH.

My whole heart.

I love that. Omygosh.

I-

🥹🥹🥹

See. Like I am obsessed with platonic love and even though I fear I will never/don't already have something like that, I live to see and hear other people's especially with my favorite characters.

Which- real quick side tangent about Jatp bc I just posted a video very similar to all this before that quote came up on my feed,  which is why a season 2 of Jatp scares me. Why I almost don't want it. Because if they ruin or forget about the platonic love it's gonna hurt me more than the cancellation did. If they put Reggie in a romantic relationship just to put him in one, it'll hurt. If that romantic relationship takes over/over shadows the platonic move of the band, especially the outpouring love Reggie has for them, it'll hurt. If it's a romantic relationship with Flynn or Kayla (purple dirty candi girl) I'll be upset.

If it's well written, MAYBE, small chance because of how much fictional romance has been ruined for me especially show, I'd be slightly okay with a romantic relationship with Reggie and a new ghost character if it's well written and doesn't overshadow the platonic love. I'd also be willing to try and get behind a Carrie and Reggie one if they're visible to lifers, but only if they're visible or something. The reason I think a Carrie one could work is bc he could befriend Carrie, help her and Julie make up, and it's like a slow burn, friends to lovers.

Anyways. This wasn't supposed to be about Jatp so enough about that tv show that won't be named in this part anymore.

"I don't wanna meet them because I like them romantically. I wanna meet them because I love them platonically"

Words can not describe how much I love this.

Anyways. Thanks so much for listening, tonight I actually am going to my school for that contest my poem read and the drama students are gonna read it out loud 🫣 my grandma invited her friend who I don't really like (she's too touchy/grabby and says she sees us like grandkids when she's only recently met my grandma and has her own grandkids and it just makes me and my siblings uncomfortable so like I'm kinda upset my grandma invited her but whatever it's fine, nothing I can do about it) anyways now I'm done talking.

Thanks again for listening, I hope you all have a wonderful day/night, take care 💚💜