My allo friend an her boyfriend 😂

Omg. Okay so honestly I'm kinda laughing.

We're gonna call my friend Linda and her boyfriend is Pat. Okay.

So Linda is all mad at Pat because me and Linda were walking around and asking teachers questions for a club survey and later we met up with her boyfriend Pat and he was kinda walking with us but he didn't wanna get in our way so he was kinda trailing back which made my friend mad 😂 like she's not actually mad but like you know when you're "I'm mad at you" but you're not actually mad. It was like that.

But I like actually kinda applaud Pat for like not stepping over and like basically making me the third wheel. Like thank you lol

But we came back to class and he sat next to her and Linda was all like "since when do you wanna be near me"

And her boyfriend was like "since...always 🥺 what do you mean?"

Like kinda is just joking but it's kinda funny and over dramatic lol. But I just thought it was funny and wanted share because like do all couples do this, do all couples fake be mad at each other lol. It was kinda funny but her boyfriend is actually so nice and a good guy to her and I'm happy for her. Makes me kinda wanting something like that sometimes lol but also still not.