ship rant again

Yea so I don't know why I do this to myself. I need to stay off of TikTok k for a while because TikToks from the show that shall not be named keep making their way onto my fyp no matter what account I am on. Even on my writing account they've fond me.  Luckily not much over there and mostly Reggie edits which is perfect because I love Reggie.

But anyways. First of all the first thing I wanna say is the first TikTok I saw was of a theory and I'm destroyed. I'm heartbroken I can't I am so devastated.

Anyways now to my next point and main rant.  I know I've mentioned this on here before but it's so annoying when people ship characters just because they're both single. Like it makes no sense to me and like maybe I am just a hater or projecting and want characters to stay single but like it genuinely is so annoying especially if it's the show I'm talking about and they're shipping a girl who thinks the ghosts boys aren't real with one of the ghost boys like no she said "they don't really exist" I don't see her falling for a ghost she can't even see most of the time and also they have similar personalities but not personalities I'd see like as a couple like it just doesn't click for me and it's just upsetting and I am gonna try and stop thinking about it now and move on. 

So yeah that's my rant of the night. Thanks for listening and I hope you all have an amazing day/night, take care 💚💜