??

Okay last update for today because I genuinely have a question idk if any of you will be able to answer. Maybe we can be confused together.

I recently been getting into the show adventure time (I'm on season 6) and I haven't seen the new spin off Fiona and Cake yet but I know it's like years in the future and Finn who was 12 on season 1 I think is now an adult.

So apparently people ship Finn the Human and Simon Petrikcov (I can't spell his last name but I tired)

Now I'm at the point in the original show adventure time where I know Simon Petrikcov is the same dude as Ice King and Google says ice king is 1,000 years old. Now, I think the years Simon was ice king doesn't count because it wasn't really him so Simon is 47 years old and google says it would make him 59 in the Fiona and Cake series.

Finn was 12 in adventure time (17 by the series finale)

You already see where I'm going with this?

WHY ARE PEOPLE SHIPPING FINN AND SIMON!?

like I get based on Fiona and Cake they're both adults but finn is 29 in Fiona and cake. That's a 30 year age gap.

Am I missing something???

Any long time Adventure time fans here wanna help out because I feel like I'm missing something.

I'm gonna ask my adventure time friend about this too. I'm a little confused.