Chapter 9 - 12

Chapter 9 Is this Qiao Shenbei’s husband? Why is he 

After Su Chunhua married Qiao Shenbei, she was very happy. The big fat pig no longer had to be a trouble at home, and she didn't have to raise a person for him to eat. It was a saving after all, and she had so much on hand now. The gift money made her laugh out loud in her dreams.

She was thinking in her mind that when that stupid pig got to know his husband in the future, she would encourage him to ask his husband for money to spend on her. Anyway, that big fool didn't understand anything and would just listen to her.

As a result, as soon as she had such a happy thought, there was a lot of noise outside. Someone shouted to her: "Sister Chunhua, your Shenbei is back!"

Su Chunhua panicked immediately after hearing this, thinking about this big fool. Could it be that he was too ugly and fat, so he was sent back? She quickly pulled the broom and went out. If that big fool really wanted to come back, she would use the broom to drive him away and sweep him back. Sangmenxing stuff.

As a result, as soon as they went out, they saw Qiao Shenbei and Huo Yanan coming back together. Huo Yanan was holding a large bag of things in his hand. They looked like supplements and so on. Su Chunhua was so excited to see them. It fell down, and she smiled at Huo Yan'an like a flower and said, "Oh, Yan'an, it's true, come as soon as you come. What else do you bring?"

Su Chunhua said and stepped forward to grab Huo Yan'an. Yanan tried to snatch the gift from her hand, but Huo Yanan looked at her like this and gave it to her without stopping her.

When Su Chunhua saw that he came back with Qiao Shenbei, she thought of something uneasily and warned him: "Yan'an, our Shenbei has married you, and he is yours, so you have to It's impossible to return the goods. If you don't want him, you have to suffer for me."

Every word of Su Chunhua's words was full of disgust. Huo Yan'an looked at Su Chunhua's ugly face, his eyes flickered, and he thought He took Qiao Shenbei away.

As a result, at this moment, Qiao Shenbei walked up to Huo Yanan, grabbed his hand, had a fat face, smiled very honestly, and said with squinted eyes: "Mom, I really don't need you to worry. , I am very in love with my husband, and my husband also likes me very much, so he will not abandon me." After

Qiao Shenbei said these words, he felt that Huo Yanan's body beside him suddenly stiffened.

At this time, Qiao Shennan walked out of the house. The sun was shining fiercely at noon. As soon as he came out, he saw the man who was being illuminated by the sun, and a head next to the man. Fat pig!

Qiao Shennan was dumbfounded when he saw Huo Yanan. He also suspected that he had seen it wrong. Otherwise, how could there be such a good-looking man?

He was really extremely handsome. He had never seen such a good-looking man before. He stared blankly, wiped his eyes, and was astonished. Only to find that this man was so close to Qiao Shenbei.

Qiao Shennan went over and interrupted and asked: "Mom, who is this? Why is Qiao Shenbei with him?"

Su Chunhua saw her son coming out and explained to him: "Isn't this the Qiao Shenbei I told you before? Is he his marriage partner? He is his husband now, and he is Huo Yanan."

"What?!" Qiao Shennan was so shocked that his voice broke, and he stared at Huo Yanan with wide pupils and an incredulous look on his face. face, heartbeat speeding up involuntarily. "Is he Huo Yan'an?"

Didn't he say that Huo Yan'an was ugly, old, and an ugly man? How could it be that he was such a good-looking man in front of him? Qiao Shennan simply couldn't believe it.