Chapter 152

Chapter 152: Planning to share a body with the original owner

There is nothing, it looks like a cave. He is very scared and regrets coming in here. Why is it so dark in here? And here. I didn’t see that damn fat man in person, and I don’t know where he went after he came in.

Qiao Shennan thought about the voice that spoke to him just now. There was only sound but no one could be seen in that voice. It was pitch black all around, so he wanted to shout out to that voice in fear: "Are you accurate? Isn't that right? Are you calling me? Who are you? Are you that damn fat guy Qiao Shenbei?"

"I'm not, I'm the guardian elf of this space. My name is Black Elf, because you entered this place when you were about to die. World, you broke into this world, so you are automatically assigned to me to serve you. Generally, those who want to enter these worlds are people with wishes, so do you have any wishes that you need me to fulfill for you? Qiao Shennan

After hearing the man's explanation, I didn't know whether to believe it or not. I always felt something was strange: "You can come out. You face me in this way. I'm a little scared. Can we communicate face to face?" Let me see you people. "

Black Elf:" There is no way for you to see my real person, because we have no entity here in the spirit world, and we only have sound that can spread in this space. So you can just communicate with me in this way.

After hearing these words, Qiao Shennan thought for a moment and suddenly understood what had happened. The existence of this kind of space meant that his infinite wishes could be fulfilled.

.Deep... The reason why that damn fat man transformed in a short period of time, and even robbed his man and his husband, must be because he used the function of this space to satisfy his needs. Wish, is that why he robbed everything that belonged to him?

"What kind of spirit is this? I ask you, Xiang Shenbei, he has everything he has now, is it because you and other dimensions satisfy him? He was never like this before. He was a sheep. He used to be fat, ugly, and particularly coiled. He didn't change suddenly like he does now. Is it because he got your help? The

black elf smiled: "Yes, you I think it is indeed because of this reason, but what he got was not my help, but the help of the Smurfs in another space. The reason why he entered that space was because he was already dead, so he was going to die. After people enter that space, they can make transactions and have conversations. So the original Qiao Shenbei was just about to die and happened to make a deal with that room, so he became what he is now after being resurrected. You can also become Qiao Shenbei as long as you make a deal with me. The way Bei looks, you can have everything he gets.

What this means is that he can also become Qiao Shenbei!

He can also have so much like Qiao Shenbei!!

Can he also have Huo Yanan?

Qiao Shennan thought of such good benefits After that, naturally he no longer cared about the quality of this black elf. As long as he could meet his requirements, as long as this elf could satisfy his wish for a prosperous career, he was a good person.

After finally having such an opportunity, he didn't want to waste it, so he quickly agreed: "Okay, I promise you to make a deal with you. I have a wish. My wish is that I want to become Qiao Shenbei and get Qiao Shenbei." Shenbei has everything, and I want to be with Huo Yanan! I want Huo Yanan to like me, and he will be mine. It’s just because that damn fat man used such abnormal methods to get me It was snatched away by a man, so I want to snatch it back.

Black Elf: "Of course I can fulfill your wish, but only if you have something to trade with me. There is no free lunch in this world." What do you have to pay to trade with me? So, what can you trade with me?