Chapter 127

Chapter 127 Qiao Shenbei, look at me, do you have any ideas?

She really didn’t expect that a skinny person like her could become so good-looking, from a fat pig to a handsome guy with such a good figure.

The group girls in the class all particularly like handsome people. When they saw her brother, they envied her in all kinds of ways. If the classmates in the class knew that she had such a good-looking body, they wouldn't think so. The eyes of the classmates in the class were so frightened that they stared down at Meimu.

Huo Xihei didn't dare to go over, but Cui Yingying refused to admit defeat, thinking that she could kill this fat pig in a few blocks, but he was actually very good-looking, much better-looking than this fat pig. But Jianzai just paid for it. After all, he looks so much better after losing weight, and the competition will increase. And why does he still have this kind of house? 3 Cui Yingying looked at the house that she could not afford after struggling all her life

, and her eyes were filled with tears. A jealous light burst out, and he looked at Qiao Shenbei and asked: "Shenbei, I just heard Yan'an say that this house belongs to you, but I remember that you seem to be from the same country as us, from the countryside, and you are from the village next door. , Your family situation is not very good. Your mother found my biological father after living in Beidu. This house will also be my house in the future, after all, I am the one who will inherit the property. Oh, by the way, Zhiji will introduce to you, I am the son of the richest man.

How rich is the son of the richest man in the city?

Huo Xixi could control it at first, but after hearing that he was the son of the richest man, he couldn't control it anymore. He was frightened and left immediately He walked over and grabbed his hand flatteringly,

"Oh my god, sister-in-law, you are actually the son of the richest man, so isn't your family very rich? But that's right, you can't live in such a luxurious house without money. You are so rich. You're so lucky. I've long said that you look either rich or noble. My mother said that you looked rich and noble when you chanted it before. No wonder, my mother is right, you seem to be a very blessed person."

Qiao Shenbei pushed the woman's hand away with a speechless face: "Come on, you called me a fat pig before, Do you think I've lost a lot?"

Huo Heihei now wanted to kneel down in front of Qiao Shenbei. So she didn't recognize Cui Yingying and said casually: "She is a friend of mine in the countryside. You have met her before and said she has never been to a big city, so she came to the big city with me to see the world. Don't worry about her.

Cui Yingying heard this After those words, she was so angry that he stared at her.

Who is this person? Didn't he agree to help her? What is she like now?

Cui Wanying has no choice now even if she wants to get angry. After all, this is someone else. home. She was afraid that she would be kicked out if she got angry, so she could only endure it.

Seeing Shen Bei looking at him, her sister -in-law thought

it was funny. She used to think that the two siblings had different personalities, but now she understands, because they are not Biological.

He planned to have fun with this sister-in-law.

Because this family belonged to Xiang Shenbei, the two women could only listen to Xiang Shenbei's instructions after they arrived.

Qiao Shenbei gave these two women A guest room was arranged for the two women to sleep in one room.

After the two women walked in, they were shocked when they saw this room. After all, this house is too luxurious, even though it is Guest room, but this room has many sizes, even bigger than their home in the country.