Chapter 60 - 61

Chapter 60 Tsundere Huo Yanan 

Qiao Shennan is now angrily dragging Su Chunhua to the school to report it. He must report it. This person cheated and he must not be allowed to be in the limelight.

The villagers who were onlookers thought that it was really amazing that such a smart person could get perfect scores and be admitted to Beidu University. But later they heard that he got it by cheating, and everyone left with disdain. .

No one even looked at him.

Qiao Shenbei didn't care about the opinions of these people anymore. Since he was a child, he had been receiving vicious opinions from people around him. It's not like he hadn't seen them before. He had already practiced his profession long ago. Anyway, he could go to university, so It can change your life. At this time, the joy came to the room.

Huo Xixi was scolded by this fat pig just now, and the more she thought about it, the more unhappy she became, so when she walked in, she said to Huo Yanan aggrievedly: "Brother, let me tell you, this good wife of yours cheated on the exam, and there are almost no cheaters." He actually copied the test and got full marks. Is this person stupid? How could anyone get perfect marks? His brother has already reported him. When the report comes down, he will definitely be notified and criticized. It will be us who will be embarrassed. The family should divorce him as soon as possible. After the divorce, we have nothing to do with him, and if he is embarrassed, he will not bring shame on our family."

After hearing this, Huo Yanan looked at Qiao Shenbei.

Probably because he was still continuing this fine tradition of ignoring him a while ago, so now he glanced at him without saying a word or expressing his own opinion. He just looked at him coldly with complicated eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

Huo Yan'an called Huo Xixi out. After going out, Huo Xixi thought about her brother's attitude towards that damn fat guy just now. She probably gave up on him and felt that he was cheating. This time, she followed him out very happily. , but as soon as she went out, Huo Yanan scolded her: "Huo Xixi, you have five seconds to go in immediately and apologize to your sister-in-law. I'm sorry for wrongly accusing him of cheating."

Huo Xixi: "???"

She was so damn convinced that she looked at him in disbelief and said, "Brother! Why should I apologize? I didn't do anything wrong. He did cheat. Otherwise, how could he get full marks in the exam?" "He thought too

. Cheating, he doesn't have a book on him, how do you think he cheated?"

Huo Xixi: "???"

"And besides your room, there is no paper or pen in my room, and he hasn't written anything. He If he wants to cheat, he will definitely take out the cheat sheet. He has never copied it? How could he cheat? You said he picked up a book and read it. He didn't even have a book, and he took out a whole book to read, invigilating the exam. Is the teacher a waste? How could you not see it?"

Huo Xixi: "???"

It makes so much sense.

Huo Xixi found that she had no way to refute.

But Huo Xixi couldn't apologize to that damn fat man, she was simply shameless.

So, she doesn't want to.

Huo Yanan threatened her: "I gave you your pocket money, right? It's fine if you don't apologize. Don't ask for pocket money in the next month."

Huo Xixi immediately compromised after hearing this and wanted to go in and apologize, but he shouted Zhu: "When you apologize to your sister-in-law later, say you want to apologize yourself, don't say it was me who said it."