Chapter 156

Chapter 156 Qiao Shenbei, you crook

If you ask someone else, you are still a little worried, so you can only go by yourself. When you get home, you pack your bags in a hurry and prepare to leave.

When Bai Qing saw that he was going, he followed him without hesitation, but the road was far away.

What happens to living things.

He planned to bring a dozen bodyguards for himself.

Yu Nanxi came to think of going alone, but when she saw that he was about to follow him, she felt even more troublesome, "You must be sick, I will go alone, you can go alone, and you will bring a dozen people with you." Follow you.

Bai Qing said reasonably: "The road over there is so long, I'm afraid something will happen.

"After all, isn't he just a coward?"

Bai Qing was completely obedient to him now. He didn't defend himself when he heard this, and nodded quickly, "Yes, yes, I'm vulgar.

Yu Nanxi and the others picked up Huo before they were ready to go. Yan'an called and said that nothing happened. He had taken out the so-called poison.

Although it was a little weird, it was fine.

After the two of them saw that their son was fine, they were not ready to go.

Bai Qing Watching Yu Nanxi go upstairs, she followed him up.

Just when he was about to go in, Bai Qing looked at him angrily.

The little guy who didn't know it thought he was driving him away. After going out, although he agreed to live in this home, he did not want to be with Baijiao.

He had missed it once before, and there was no way he could make the mistake again this time.

Bai Qing looked at him angrily and asked: "Everything is wrong." After so long, you still haven’t planned to forgive me? No matter what I do, you won’t? Huh? Nancy.

After Yu Nanxi heard his aggrieved words, she clenched her hands. It seemed that she still had to say something clearly to him.

"Bai Qing, I didn't like you from the beginning. I didn't like you before and I won't like you anymore. So don't worry about me anymore. It's not because of you that I come back to this house now. It's because my son asked me to come back. No matter what you do or say, I will never like you. The shadow you cast on me was too great. No one will fall in love with someone who forces himself. Do you understand?

After hearing what he said, Baijiao lowered his eyes and nodded: "Oh . When Yu Nanxi heard what he said, she thought he had listened. She just took a breath, but the next second she heard him say: "Don't listen, don't listen to the bastard chanting sutras." Yu Nanxi: ...

Bai Qing, Get out of here, you fucking bastard.

After washing up at night, Qiao Shenbei looked relaxed.

After putting on his pajamas, he walked out and looked at the man working on the bed. He felt that the man who worked seriously was really handsome. Especially with his silly face now. Qiao Shenbei felt that he was going to do something to him uncontrollably? So he walked over quickly. Then he reached out and grabbed the collar of his hao robe, and looked at him with a flirtatious look. He said: "Huo Yan'an, do you want to do that?"

Huo Yan'an understood what he meant when he heard what he said. But he didn't have any thoughts, so he resisted his hand. The one who refused said: "No, don't make a fuss, just sleep with me. There is a child in your belly, you are not serious."