Chapter 185

Chapter 185 Huo Yanan trades all his wealth for Qiao Shenbei

After Huo Luqi saw the murderous look in his eyes, he suddenly felt ridiculous.

Why do other people think that he likes him? He looks like he likes him like this, as if he wants to kill him. He hates him so much because he kills the person he likes. But he didn't regret it, because after he killed the person Qiao Shenbei liked, they would never be together again.

After Huo Luqi thought of this, he felt like he was going crazy. He kept laughing, laughing wildly, and he looked really scared, so I took him down quickly to avoid staying here to scare people.

Shen Bei wanted to kill someone, but was blocked and had no choice. In the end, he was taken down and left here without even seeing Huo Yanan.

After the two of them left, the space instantly became very quiet, without anyone's voice, and at the same time, no one dared to make a sound. Because of this scene,

I didn't know what to do.

Lu Sui couldn't calm down. He had already thought of the worst outcome just now, but Huo Yan'an, who looked dead now, felt that his whole body was so cold that he was shaking completely. When they came to their

senses, they immediately went to see the doctor. , all the doctors from Liguan were summoned.

All the doctors came and tried to call the rescuers, but there was no way they came too late, and the bullet from the gun hit just the chest and thigh area, which is where the heart is. He was already dead. There is no way to continue to save it. nubl.

The moment Jinghe heard that he couldn't be saved, he didn't dare to cry in front of them. He could only run out and burst into tears. He was so heartbroken that he would have appeared earlier. Something happened.

When Lu Sui saw him running out, he followed him out. He held him in his arms and comforted him and said, "Don't be sad. This may be his last choice. He will also choose to commit suicide in the end. This matter is related to You have nothing to do with it, don't blame yourself. This may be all God's arrangement, he has his own way.

"I feel very uncomfortable. We protected him for so long, he stayed with us for so long, and now he suddenly died. If we could have appeared earlier, Lu Sui couldn't figure out why? Why did God give this result?

He didn't speak, just held him with one hand and let him cry in his arms.

When Huo Yanan woke up, he woke up in a space farmland. He lay on the ground and looked at the fairy-like world. The first thing he knew was that he had arrived in this legendary space.

So he came to this world, to this space.

He has a way, he has a way to see Qiao Shenbei.

Huo Yanan couldn't help but feel excited, but after looking around, there was nothing, only this empty farmland. Apart from this empty farmland, and these floating feelings, there was no one else. I didn’t see the elf they were talking about either.

"Is Smurf here? I'm looking for him?

Smurf has reached the age where he can retire and leave. He no longer needs to stay in this space and farmland. He didn't expect that someone would break in when he was about to leave. After entering this world, there was actually someone who wanted him to take charge of this last piece of business. He didn't know whether he should do it himself, but looking at this person's face, Huo Yan'an Elf said, "I'm not here."

Huo Yao'an was very sure when he heard the voice that answered. The person who answered must be Smurf, so he quickly said to Smurf: "I know you are very busy. I am willing to make a deal with you. I want it." The result is simple. I want to return to Xi Shenbei, or he comes back from the original world. So, you choose one yourself.