Chapter 144

Chapter 144 Just coax it out
is pregnant.

After learning that Qiao Shenbei was pregnant yesterday, Huo Yanan was really excited. She was so excited that she didn't sleep all night. She touched Qiao Shenbei's belly and played with it all night. Later, he even talked to Qiao Shenbei's belly. Just like talking to the child in his belly, he was really excited. He was already very sure that the child was here. If he was told that the child was gone, he would probably want to die and would not have the heart to deal with this official matter. Wait for Qiao Shenbei to message him back.

Jiang Jingzhu was talking to Huo Yan'an, but Huo Yan'an didn't pay attention to him. He just stayed aside, looking like he was frozen. Jiang Jingzhu wanted to say something to him, but Jing Ke just arrived. She came to him and called out to him, "Jiang Jingchen, what are you doing? Do you think he is still in the mood to care about you like this? All he can think about now is that he is going to be a father. Hurry up and put the documents away and come out. We Go out.

When Jiang Jingshen heard this, he understood and immediately followed Jing He out.

After Jing Ke went out, Jiang Jingchen walked up to Jing Ke with a bright smile, looked at him with a proud smile and asked him: "Jing Ke, can I Would you like to go see a movie?

If this matter had happened to Jing Ke in the past, Jiang Jingchen would definitely have been beaten. Jing Ke would not have agreed, but Jing Ke is different now. He sees Jiang Jingchen as a different person. After all, the last earthquake After the incident, Jing Ke felt that Jiang Jingchen was actually quite good and kind-hearted, so he had no prejudice against him.

So he agreed and said, "Okay, I'll go with you.

Jiang Jingchen came here just to talk casually, thinking that Jing Ke would not agree to come. He just asked every day. After all, he was usually rejected. Yes, it didn’t matter. Now he agreed directly. Jiang Jingchen was confused when he heard it, but later he realized that Jing Ke had really agreed to him. He was so happy that he couldn’t believe it. He left with Jing He.

When the two of them had just reached the door, Lu Sui walked over not far away, but he didn't seem to see the two of them and just ignored them. Jing Ke saw Lu Sui When Sui Sui came over, he greeted Lu Sui Sui and said, "Old

Lu Sui Sui didn't hear Jing He's voice. He walked in immediately, but like You, he looked very abnormal. Jing Ke has never I had never seen Lu Suihui like this, so I thought he was like this because something had happened, so I frightened and grabbed my subordinate who was about to go in and asked him: "What's wrong, Xiaoshan? The boss seemed to be in a bad mood." , what happened to him?

"I don't know, so what happened?

"My sister-in-law wants to divorce the boss. It seems like yesterday. She proposed to divorce the boss yesterday, and I don't know if the boss agreed or not. Divorce, anyway, the boss was very sad after that. He was in this state. It was probably because of this that it was a big blow to the boss. Divorce, the two of them actually got divorced? They were so loving before, and it was impossible for them

to be

like this They are divorced. The two of them are so in love, so who initiated the divorce?

After Jing Ke heard the news of their divorce, he was stunned and didn't know what was going on.

Lu Sui was so The lover who likes him will definitely not be the one who initiated the divorce, so the one who initiated the divorce may be his lover.

So it makes sense that he was so embarrassed just now.

He must be very sad.

Jing Ke Now he was absent-minded and kept thinking about whether something would happen to him.