Chapter 199

Chapter 199 Huo Yanan really hates him!

"Doesn’t it look quite strong?”

Qiao Shenbei became unhappy when he heard this, and said to the boss anxiously: “What you said is wrong, I Why isn't the subject losing weight? He used to be a fat man weighing 200 pounds, but now he is so thin. Do you think we are too poor?

Huo Yan'an: .... He was only 200 pounds before. Big fat man? Who is it?

After hearing what he said, the boss looked over and felt... miserable. It must be too difficult for a fat man of over 200 kilograms to lose weight like this, so I gave them a few cents off. The only good thing these days is that you can be happy for half a day for just a few cents cheaper. In the future world, even if a fifty cents falls on the ground, no one will snatch it.

Qiao Shenbei bargained with the boss and was so happy that he was so happy that Huo Yanan finally took the condom away.

Huo Yanan didn't care about his image anymore. After carrying him away, he spanked him directly on the street. "Qiao Shenbei, don't you think it's embarrassing? You quarreled with the boss over this matter. It's just this little money, you can save it." What are you doing?"

"I don't know what kind of difficult environment the two of us are in now. You have to know that the two of us can no longer have another child. Two children are enough, so in order to prevent pregnancy, this must be bought. , you don’t know how terrible you are, if you don’t like the price, you can get a lot of money if you buy this.”

Qiao Shenbei and Huo Yanan came back after a busy day after the sun went down. When they got home, they saw When the two of them appeared at their house at the same time, they were also shocked.

Qiao Shenbei went in and put his backpack at the door, and asked Jiang Jingchen: "Why are you here? Aren't you locked in the room by your mother and unable to come out? "

Although my mother locked me in the room, I still have a window. Ah, I climbed out of the window. And I have even packed my clothes and everything. I plan to elope with Jing Ke. I plan to wait for you two to come back. After telling you, the two of us will set off. We are going to wander into the world. I It’s a wild place without us. They are right to say so. Anyway, the world is vast and we can stay anywhere we want, and we don’t have to worry about our parents’ prejudices.

After hearing this, Qiao Shenbei came in after washing his hands outside and said to him: Okay, I don't have anything to say to you, so I just wish you a Happy New Year, a Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, a Happy Tomb-Sweeping Day, and have a good trip. Let me grow old together.

Seeing Jing Ke packing his things, Huo Yanan agreed and agreed to elope with him, which was strange to him. Jing Ke has always been a very rational person. An elopement like this is impossible for him. He never thought that he would actually make an exception for Jiang Jingchen. As expected, love is blind and will make people lose their minds and forget. They lost their original appearance, and finally became like each other.

It was like he was able to like Qiao Shenbei, who weighed more than 200 pounds, and didn't say he disliked him. Sure enough, if he fell in love with someone, even a sow could stuff Diao Chan.

At least Qiao Shenbei Qian, although fat, is much prettier than the sow.

Huo Yanan went in and asked Jing Ke: "Have you decided to make such nonsense with him? Are you really going to elope? Are you not caring about the consequences? You should know what the consequences will be, his parents. If they really don't like the two of you together. Together, if you take him and abandon him privately, if the two of you leave, there will really be no regret medicine later. What will his parents do in the future? Can you be sure whether Jiang Jingchen will regret this? If you do this now, he will regret it in the future. If he regrets it and his parents don't recognize him, he will definitely blame you in the future.