Chapter 212

Chapter 212: You can go square dancing when you get older

Usually my life revolves around my brother and sister, but now they both go to school, the house is suddenly empty, and I feel very uncomfortable.

Qiao Shenbei thought it was nothing. After all, it was usually too noisy. The two brothers and sisters were chattering in his ears. Now that they calmed down, it was almost uncomfortable. But Huo Yan... seemed to be unable to get over this blow. Everyone looked depressed and miserable. Now that his brother and sister had gone to school, he was sitting at the door waiting for his brother and sister to come back. He wished he could rush to their school to pick up his sister right now. He looked a little sad...

Looking at this desolate and lonely figure, I didn't know but thought he was some kind of left-behind child - waiting for his parents to come back at home. If this was a left-behind child, he would also be an older left-behind child. Children...are overage.

Seeing him like this, Qiao Shenbei was afraid that he might suffer from depression or something. He walked up to him and handed him a glass of water. He also took out a small stool and a big fan.

When he sat down next to him, he sighed and said to him: "Huo Yan'an, do you know what I thought of just now when I looked at your lonely back? I thought of our old life, maybe this is what our old life is like. It's desolate, sitting here waiting for the children to come back, but the children won't come back to see us two.

After Qiao Shenbei said this, he thought about it and gave a twist: "But it doesn't matter. I think when the time comes, Even if the children don't come back to see us, we can still dance in the square together. I am the little disco prince, so I will take you there. Huo Yanan:

Qiao

Shenbei: "I really didn't expect that I would be so young. I have already started planning how to compete with a group of aunts for a spot in square dancing in the future, and I also want to be the lead dancer.

Huo Yan'an:

Qiao Shenbei: "From the look on your face, it seems that you don't like to go square dancing with me. You still think it's insulting to be polite to go to square dancing with me. But it's okay. I guess you will have already done it by then." When I'm old enough to sit in a wheelchair, I dance square dance with other boys in front of you. How beautiful that scene must be!

Huo Yan'an: ...Hearing this, he couldn't bear it anymore, that The fan slapped him directly in the face. "Please wake up." Thinking about these things all day makes me confused. When you get old and have osteoporosis, will you still dance in the square? Will you be able to move on your knees? Maybe you will be the one in the wheelchair.

Qiao Shenbei:

I wanted to have something romantic with him, but it's really disappointing that he doesn't understand the style. But now the atmosphere is quite good. He just sat next to him and leaned on his shoulder. Looking at the scenery outside.

When they first moved here, there was a tree at the door. A few years later, the tree has grown vigorously and can provide them with shade and shade.

It felt like time really flew by and passed quickly.

Now think carefully about it, they have known each other for more than six years and been together for so long.

If there hadn't been that accident, maybe he wouldn't have come to this era, and he wouldn't have gotten to know his current life, so what would have happened? Or maybe he hadn't discovered that he likes men yet.

Or maybe you never like men and like women of the normal gender, but you only like men because you were turned upside down after meeting her. If you follow your normal life path, you may end up in the future. In that world, you become the doctor you like, and then you and your colleague feel that they are right for each other, and they get together, or they fall in love with someone, and they get together when they think they are suitable, and then they give birth to a blind girl, and this goes on. Although he looked quite sexually happy and quite normal, he didn't feel anything at all. He didn't like her at all.