Chapter 167

Chapter 167 I like you so much

He didn’t know what happened after he was pushed down. The moment before he closed his eyes, he heard the voice of the original owner saying: "Qiao Shenbei, you bitch. You have robbed my body for so long, now you should give it back to me. From now on, I am Qiao Shenbei, get out of here." Go back to your original world and never come back! Go back for me.

After Qiao Shenbei was pushed to the cliff behind him, it opened the door for him to return to the real world. As long as he passed this cliff, he would return to After he returned to the real world, the original owner smiled very happily and asked Smurf: Now that he has left this world, can I be resurrected? Smurf: "

Of course, you just need to lie down, Just close your eyes and I can help you come back to life.

After hearing what Smurf said, the original owner lay on the ground obediently, but when he thought of something, he opened his eyes and asked Smurf: "Qiao Shenbei has left this world now, he will not come back, right? It is impossible for him to come back again." Death, and then come back.

Before the Smurfs said this, the original owner couldn't wait to close his eyes, and the next second he had returned to his original world.

The Smurfs were inexplicable, what happened to the two of them? You can't listen to what he has to say before taking action. He said no, right? It's not like he said no directly. He himself has no way to do it.

After all, who can know whether he will die in the real world? If two people die at the same time again, Qi may come back again, but they only have one chance. If Qi dies again this time, it will not be of any help. The Smurf came to want to make it clear to him

, But this person didn't listen to the explanation and went back directly. There was nothing he could do to close the door to this space. The

two of them would never come back again.

There was no way they could come back because there was only a chance for them to be resurrected. Only once.

Huo Yanan was so worried outside that his hands were shaking. He never knew what was going on inside because there was no sound coming out from inside. Knowing that after he had been suffering for several hours, something came out from inside. The sound of a child crying, and the cry is very loud. It doesn't sound like the voice of one child. It sounds like two children taking turns crying. Especially when the cries of the two children overlap, it is particularly shocking. :23

Huo Yan'an was confused at first, but became even more confused after hearing the child's voice. Why was there a child's voice? Could it be that the child was born? He was afraid that

in the end he would save the child but not the adult.

No adult wants a child. What's the point? He wanted that adult!

Huo Yanan wanted to go in like crazy, to see clearly and to see Qiao Shenbei alive!

He rushed in like this regardless of other people's obstruction, and ended up rushing in Then I saw two nurses, each holding two children.

When Huo Yanan saw the children coming out, his eyes were filled with bloodthirsty light, and then he rushed to the doctor and put on the doctor's clothes. The leader asked: "What's going on with you? Didn't I ask you to protect me? What's going on now? Has anything happened to my wife? Why is there a child born? Didn't I tell you that there is a child and you are protecting me? You guys Is it deafness? Still can't hear?

The doctor was so frightened by such a terrifying situation that he was completely relaxed. He quickly explained: We have saved the adults and children, so now the adults and children are fine, and the adults are alive. I came down, but now I fainted from the pain and am now asleep. The baby is still very weak due to premature birth. The baby was born much earlier than the expected due date, so the baby needs to be more protected.