Chapter 154

Chapter 154 Qiao Shenbei, I love you (6000 words)

Qiao Shenbei thought that if he didn't have a child in his belly, he probably wouldn't be able to be so kind to Liang Laimei.

Liang Laimei mainly wanted him to have a child. He has a child now, and there is no way he could abort the child, nor could he be such a heartless person, so Liang Sumei doesn't seem like the person who would give him saffron.

So it's hard to say that Tou Xian is actually Xiongxia behind his back.

Qiao Shenbei focused on raising the baby after getting pregnant and did not go to school. Mainly because he did not pay attention to the content taught in school. What he learned these days was too simple. Later in Year 3, he would occasionally go out to

sunbathe when the weather was not sunny. Basking in the sun, pruning flowers and plants, etc., she lived the life of a lady at a young age.

Today I am pruning the flowers in the flower country. He is going to plant roses in this yard. He likes roses.

At this moment, Huo Luqi walked towards him.

"Beibei." Huo Luqi's voice came from behind. After Qiao Shenbei heard the voice, he turned and looked at him, and the two people's eyes met.

Huo Luqi suddenly reacted violently and went up to grab Qiao Shenbei's arm and said: "Beibei, listen to my explanation, things are not what you think. I never wanted to hurt you, and I never would." It will hurt you. I admit that I approached you because my father asked me to approach you, but I really never wanted to do anything to you. Can you please stop doing this to me? This man is crazy and scary

. . Qiao Shenbei was startled by him, and immediately held the scissors to his body to cut.

Huo Luqi saw the scissors for pruning flowers and plants. When he came over, he screamed in fright and drank quickly. He took a few steps back, otherwise he would have been in danger.

But fortunately, he had quick eyesight and quick hands. He just put the insect into Qiao Shenbei's body when he was unaware. It

entered in a very short time. There was no way there was any pain in his body. "After the insect entered his body, he would feel a stinging pain. So Huo Luqi deliberately pointed at his arm. The gesture he pointed at him made him feel enough pain that he no longer knew what the pain was.

Qiao Shenbei looked at the person in front of him and found it difficult to connect this person with his good friends in the real world.

However, this person is not his good friend either.

Huo Yanan reminded him to be careful of Huo Luqi and not to believe him no matter what he said or did.

Huo Yan'an and Huo Luqi were meaningless. Shen Bei naturally chose to believe Huo Yan'an, so he ignored this person and turned around and left.

Even if Qiao Shenbei humiliated him, even if he said all kinds of words to hurt him, if he wanted to break up with him, it would be better to just ignore him without saying anything, which would make Huo Luqi feel uncomfortable. He looked at Qiao

Shenbei Shen Bei's back was so angry that he was leaving. His fists were clenched tightly. He was so angry that his eyes were red with bloodlust as he watched him leave.

He will definitely get his, and he will definitely bring Qiao Shen and Bei Guwei

back for everything he has lost.

Qiao Shenbei didn't know why he felt particularly sleepy today. Although he said he was very sleepy after being pregnant, he slept very abnormally. After sleeping in bed this afternoon, he felt like his whole body was floating up and down, as if he was in an endless world. In the sea, there is a cruise ship. Then the wind blew on the sea, and the whole person felt very comfortable as he swayed, so he became more and more comfortable. Then he fell asleep and didn't want to wake up, because this world on the sea was so comfortable and swaying. He slept very fragrantly and the sea breeze was very refreshing. There was also the sound of waves lapping around him, so he wanted to be addicted to this world but couldn't get out. Then he really didn't wake up and couldn't wake up. He just kept sleeping like this, feeling very lost in this world.