Chapter 101

Chapter 101 If you dare to talk about breaking up again, I will crush your head.

One night the two of them had a quarrel and broke up.

The last two people disbanded and slept back to back, and everyone ignored them.

Qiao Shenbei was also very depressed, so he didn't want to talk to him. He was careful when he got up and went to the toilet the next day.

Huo Yanan's mighty energy yesterday was really not for nothing.

As a result, he had to hold on to the wall and walk the next day, feeling elated, which is probably how he described it.

Qiao Shenbei still couldn't wake him up yesterday. He always thought that men could have children. He had the idea at that time that he wanted to spend a lot of money to send him to a famous MLM organization and let others brainwash him. In such a terminally ill state, it is really not a pyramid scheme, and no organization can save him.

He went into the toilet to wash up and then came out. He happened to bump into Huo Yanan who was coming out of the toilet, and their eyes met.

Liang Sumei had just made breakfast. Seeing that they hadn't gotten up in the morning, she made breakfast first. Now it was ready and placed on the table. When she saw the two of them getting up, she said, "Come here quickly, I've already made it." It's dinner, you two can eat."

Qiao Shenbei walked over and sat up, holding his waist.

As soon as the two of them sat down, Liang Sumei and the others had two bowls of white porridge.

The difference is here. Liang Sumei gave Huo Yanan a salted duck egg, and then gave Qiao Shenbei two salted duck eggs.

This mother-in-law's love moved him so much, just when he peeled off the salted duck eggs and ate them.

Liang Sumei suddenly looked at Qiao Shenbei with a smile, and said pleadingly: "Shenbei, can mom tell you something? Can this be regarded as mom begging you?" When

Qiao Shenbei heard this After serious words, look up. Huo Yanan immediately understood that his mother was planning to say something, so he quickly took Liang Sumei's hand and stopped her from talking, "Mom, are you crazy? Do you have any sense of restraint? Don't say it." Liang Sumei

said His hand was freed. He struggled painfully all night yesterday. Ji didn't sleep again all night. He kept thinking about whether to tell Shen Bei about this matter. In the end, he couldn't control it. Time was running out, so he couldn't speak. Tell him: "Shen Bei, Mom begs you to divorce him. If you don't want to divorce him, you can. You can let him have children with other women. Can you let him marry a little wife? He must give birth to a child. I Both his father and I are old, and he is the only man in the family. If the family lineage stops here, then I really have no shame in meeting their ancestors. So he must not be ruined by you like this. If you can't have children, then let other women give birth to him. So I beg you, you make your own choice. If you are not willing to serve him with other women, then divorce him, let him go, and let him have children. He has a child with another woman."

"If you don't want to divorce, then let him have a child with another woman. Don't worry, his father and I will find a good woman. After the woman you can get along with in harmony gets married, I will also I won't treat you badly, you are still his eldest wife, ah, okay?"

After hearing these words, Qiao Shenbei became completely angry, put down the things in his hands, looked up at Huo Yanan, and immediately went crazy: "Have a son, have a son, have a baby, have a baby. Why do your family have to ask me to have a baby, and why do you have to have a baby? What time is it now? People died early in the morning. You want to have a baby like this. Your family has the throne." Do you want to inherit?"