Chapter 195

Chapter 195 Huo Yanan, our life is so comfortable now!

I bought it for him, but what happens now? What happens now? Now I don’t give him ice cream in front of him.

Sure enough, the old couple is old and the love is gone. They just wantonly trample on the relationship between two people.

Qiao Shenbei was so angry that

he almost burst out of anger. Huo Yanancong ignored the emotion on his face, turned around and walked inside after eating the ice cream.

Shenbei:

Qiao Shenbei couldn't eat the ice cream now. After all, the child's health was important, and he still wanted to smell it, so he kept following him.

As a result, Huo Yanan didn't know what kind of mouth this mouth was, so he ate the ice cream in a few seconds, leaving only a stick. Seeing how hungry he was, he gave him the blessing and said: "Although you can't eat it, I think I'll keep it as a souvenir for you."

After Qiao Shenbei and his wife returned home, they began to pack up the things in the house and moved everything that was supposed to be moved to the old house in the backyard. in.

When they left in the morning, his father-in-law had already called someone to pull the wires and fixed the light bulbs. There were lights now.

After everything was done, I brought the two children over. The children are still young and they have to watch for any movement at all times, so they stayed directly in their room. These days, the rooms in rural areas are all on the same kang

. Then lay down a softer mattress.

Qiao Shenbei was going to get a crib for the two children, even a cradle or the like, but he couldn't wrong the children. After all, if the children were with them in the bed, the two of them would be afraid of doing anything.

Qiao Shenbei told Huo Gongyi that he wanted to get a crib for the child, so his father-in-law immediately took him to the mountains to collect firewood.

Make a wooden bed or something.

Huo Gongyi took him up the mountain to attack the Communists and came back. He had seen a video on this before, so he started working with a knife and a weapon.

He is too southern and busy, Huo Yanan is still inside, he is really waiting for him to have a fight and dumps Huo Yanan first. After dumping him, the first thing he does is to have a little girl from me. A puppy, a very caring little puppy who takes care of you.

I really don’t know that I found such a bitch, but I was just trying to make myself angry. You said that you can’t be satisfied in bed and you don’t do anything in private.

What do you want him to do? What a smiling face.

Jiang Jingtan heard that his brother was back, so when he came back in the afternoon, he hurriedly brought gifts to see them.

Jiang Jingchen originally went to his house to look for him. His mother said that he had already arrived at the old house and brought them here.

Jiang Jingtan was really shocked when he looked at this old house.

Just a few short days ago, the dilapidated house had become like this.

After entering, he put down his things and said to him: "Okay, you're good. You've already built this house in just a few days. Are you two planning to live here for a long time?" Stay here for three years. Aren't you going back? What are you doing in the countryside?

He said, giving the corn string in his hand to Qiao Shenbei: "This is corn grown by my family. My mother asked me to bring some to you." Let me come and see my kids. "