Chapter 201

Chapter 201 My brother is forced to start a business at a young age

He washed his saliva vigorously, and the saliva flowed onto Huo Yanan's feet.

Qiao Shenbei watched his brother do this in silence for a while, then picked him up and put him on the bed to wipe her mouth clean. It would be great if her sister could be half as good as her brother. She doesn't need to be that good. She needs to turn over now. All good.

My brother doesn't know if he absorbed all the nutrients from his sister when he was in his stomach. Otherwise, why would he be one step ahead of others in everything? As a result, his sister is not good enough and can't keep up, so her reaction is so slow. After Qiao Shenbei put his brother on the bed, he crawled to his sister's side, and then went to play with her little igio. My sister was too tired of him playing with his feet, so she kicked him directly into his face.

Even after her brother was kicked to the bed, she didn't give up and continued to grab her feet and play with them. My sister couldn't stand it anymore, so she turned over and left him.

Huo Yanan:

Before the two of them realized what was going on, the brother continued to stalk and grab the sister's feet to play with. The sister turned over but couldn't escape the lightning, and then turned over again. .

The brother pestered her again, and then the sister turned over and crawled straight away. The crawler left and ignored his brother. The brother continued to encounter...

The couple were stunned when they saw this situation. They were stunned for a while and didn't react. What does this mean? The two of them actually saw their sister doing everything in one go. This is done by turning over and walking and crawling directly, and it is displayed directly in front of them.

It can be seen that the reason why the younger sister is so resistant to running away from her brother is because she dislikes the way his brother is washing his saliva. He is so sloppy that even the younger sister can't stand it and doesn't want to be touched by him.

Qiao Shenbei understood. It turned out that this was really the case. His sister was not slow at all. She could crawl and turn over long ago. It was just that she was too lazy to move. It was just that her sister didn't want to move. He was really lazy. Guy.

He was particularly excited, holding Huo Yanan's hand, his eyes wet. "Have you seen that our sister is not an imbecile or has a low IQ at all? She is just too lazy to move. In fact, she can crawl and turn over. Huo Yanan stared at the two children crawling

. Ge Teng ran away and suddenly thought about it: "Do you think our bed is not big enough?

Qiao Shenbei: ...I think we can work hard and let my sister wake up in a bed 20 meters away.

Huo Yanan: ....Okay. It’s New Year’s Eve again. In the blink of an eye, my brother and sister are one year old and can walk at the age of one. My sister is still as lazy as ever. She won't get up if she can lie down on the bed, and she won't get up if she can sleep.

If it weren't for my brother who was annoying me to death, I really wouldn't want to leave the house.

After my brother could walk all day, he walked around all day, which was really annoying.

Qiao Shenbei still remembers the time when his brother first learned to walk. He was very happy when he just learned to walk.

I didn’t need encouragement from my family, I just figured it out on my own. When I could walk, I stumbled up, fell down, and fell down again, but I kept trying to walk happily.

After Qiao Shenbei and Huo Yanan came back from the fields, they saw that their brother was so happy. They didn't expect that his brother had walked for a whole day. While walking vigorously, both of them had dark circles under their eyes. They kept looking at their brother and couldn't sleep even if they wanted to.