Chapter 128

Chapter 128: To be a man, you must be coquettish, the kind with broken legs

After hearing this, Huo Xizhao glanced at Cui Yingying awkwardly, and then continued to act coquettishly with Qiao Shenbei and said: 'Okay, sister-in-law, just promise me, we haven't seen each other for so long. , and you have become so good-looking now, you must have good eyesight. So I believe you, can you just go with me and help me pick out some clothes?

Qiao Shenbei thinks this woman is very simple. Isn’t it obvious? Are you waiting to confuse him and let him go out?

He wants to see clearly What was she doing, so she smiled and said with a smile: "Okay.

After hearing this, Huo Heihei glanced at Cui Yingying very happily, and then the two reached a consensus and continued to eat.

After Huo Yanan finished eating , He was getting ready to go to work. He had a lot of business to deal with today. Huo Xixi stopped him and asked, "Brother, are you going to work for the airline?" Huo

Yanan nodded while holding on to his shoes. After all, his true identity cannot be revealed, "Well ."

"Then you have a good trip."

After Huo Yanan left, Huo Xixi looked at Qiao Shenbei with admiration and said, "Sister-in-law, that's why my brother looks so good, and the clothes she wears must be very expensive plus she wears them. Those watches and his luxurious car were all given to him by you, right? You bought them for him? Qiao Shenbei: Seeing Huo Xixi’s face that Huo Yanan has been taken care of, so he is arrogant Nodding coquettishly: "Yes, your brother has been taken care of by me. I can't help it. Your brother doesn't want to work hard at a young age and wants to curry favor with rich women, and I happen to be the one." So, he usually waits on me when he has nothing to do, and then I give him some money as a reward.

Huo Xihei was even more dumbfounded by how rich Qiao Shenbei was.

It seems that this is a golden Bodhisattva. If you hug your thigh tightly, you will have money to spend, but you can't offend him.

Cui Yingying heard the jealous sourness on the side, her whole face turned into a lemon, and she looked at him angrily.

Qiao Shenbei looked at her proudly.

Jing Ke was summoned by the adults today, so he came early in the morning. When he arrived, he saw Lu Xian in the center of the door.

After seeing this person, he couldn't help but walked over with his heart beating fast, and said in a calm voice: "Brother Sui.

When no one is around in private, he always asks him to call him friend, and he also likes to call him friend." His name makes the two people closer.

There is no one else now, so you can remove him freely.

Lu Sui was also very happy after seeing him, so he nodded and greeted him.

Jing Ke walked to him and said, "You too Was he called here by the adults?"

"Well, he said he wanted to discuss something with us. "After Lu Sui said that, he lowered his head to look at some document. He only saw his profile. No wonder serious men are the most handsome. The profile of this profile is very charming.

Jing He just looked at it quietly. Looking at the man in front of him, he just looked at it quietly, which was also a beautiful sight. Suddenly he saw that he was sweating due to heat, and there was sweat on his forehead.

Jing Ke thought that he would avoid something wrong inside, so he took out his hand The paper came out and was ready to be wiped by him, and when it was put on his forehead, before I could wipe the sweat from his forehead, there was a loud sound in the space, a heartbreaking shout. Looking at him: "Jing Ke! Stop it! Stop it immediately! Huai allows you to touch the face of other wild men, stop it immediately."