Chapter 126

Chapter 126 Isn’t her sister-in-law a fat pig? Why the handsome guy in front of me?

Isn’t it easy to see you today? We were deceived and walked for a long time. It's all that trash Qiao Shenbei, he actually lied to us! He is simply not a human being, he lied to us and made our journey in vain.

Although they were not deceived by that damn fat man today, it was all the fault of that damn fat man. If that damn fat man hadn't said he was on the mountain, he would definitely not have gone to the mountain, so this is still the culprit. Fatty.

When Huo Yanan heard what she said, he immediately became angry: "Who do you think is rubbish? Please pay attention to your words and deeds. When did your sister-in-law become rubbish, and you and your sister-in-law, who is your sister-in-law? Don’t you know yet? You are already so old, and you still think you are a three-year-old child. Do you need me to count you to recognize someone?”

After Huo Xixi was scolded like this, she looked at the woman next to her unwillingly and said:' I don't want to admit that that fat pig is my sister-in-law. This is my sister-in-law. The only sister-in-law in my heart is Sister Yingying. Except for Sister Yingying, no one is my sister-in-law.

Cui Yingying heard this and touched her hair in embarrassment. The two of them said in the same voice: "Heihei, don't say that. It's so embarrassing. Your brother didn't even admit it. It's not good for you to say it like this."

Huoyan Anman couldn't stand this woman's delicate and fabricated appearance and glared at her. One glance: "You still have the face. As a woman, you don't look like a woman at all. You fantasize about other people's men all day long. You have no shame. How can you be embarrassed?

Even if Cui Yingying's own face is as thick as a city wall, she heard this After being embarrassed, I couldn't help but feel ashamed.

Huo Zhaozhao heard that her sister-in-law was humiliated and wanted to help. Huo Yanan immediately understood this idea and interrupted her and said: Huo Xili, if you feel that you and her are a family, then you can go back with her directly. Don't come to me again, I have nothing to do with you from now on. I'm not very familiar with this woman. Do we think I can't see your repeated matchmaking? Don't you know that I have someone who doesn't have a wife? Your sister-in-law is the one who I want to enter in an aboveboard and aboveboard way. You are the one who is looking for me. Are you blind? Go back and write your sister-in-law's name 100. 0 made a mistake, write 100 for me again. "

Huo Xihei's whole body was on fire when he heard this, and he felt aggrieved and wanted to act coquettishly. Nubl

Huo Yanan ignored him, "If you don't want to go back now, don't come to me again. I don't have a sister like you, I don't need a sister like you. You don't even recognize me as my wife, so what use do I need you?

Huo Xixi has really been put in this position. If she continues to irritate her brother, The real brother-sister relationship is gone.

Huo Xixi apologized compromisingly: "I was wrong, brother, I was really wrong. I will never dare to match you again, nor will I dare to match you up. But it's the time now, and it's impossible for you to ask us to go back. This car It's not open, and we came all the way to see you. I just want to see you. If you let us go back now, wouldn't it be in vain for me to come? So I promise to be good in the future. How long do you let me stay here? God is with you. Sister Yingying is afraid of my safety and that something will happen to me, so she followed me all the way. So if she goes back as a girl, I won't be safe either, so just let her follow me. In this strange place, unfamiliar with the place, can you bear to let something happen to our two girls?

Huo Yanan came to this airline today to formally submit the resignation procedures. After all, after he officially takes over this position, he has to The new ones are all buried in work, and I have to quit this job.