Chapter 80 - 81

Chapter 80 I always thought the two of us were a socialist brotherhood

Huo Yanan looked at Qiao Shenbei's anger and knew that he was deliberately changing the subject with him and not answering the question he just asked.

After Huo Yanan thought of this, he angrily took out the money from his pocket, handed him a dollar, opened his hand, and put the dollar into his hand: "I will give you a dollar, you tell me I have the answer."

Qiao Shenbei: "What answer?"

Huo Yanan knew that he was pretending to be stupid, so he couldn't help it anymore and asked bluntly: "I have already confessed my love to you, what do you mean? Please tell me clearly. Do you want to agree to be with me?"

Qiao Shenbei couldn't pretend to be stupid with him anymore. He had to give an answer. He looked at the dollar hesitantly, not knowing whether he wanted to be treated like this. Buy it for one dollar.

After thinking about it, he gave him a good person card: "Huo Yan'an, you are a good person, but this happened suddenly. I don't know how to respond to you. I didn't know you liked me, and I didn't seem to care about you." I always thought that the two of us were a socialist brotherhood, so I didn't

think about it again in the future." He

said it so tactfully, but a discerning person could tell that he was rejecting it, saying that he had no feelings and didn't want to be together. mean.

He had tried to make his rejection humane, without resorting to personal attacks.

Huo Yanan understood and immediately snatched the dollar from him in the next second, "Give it back to me."

After he snatched the dollar, he turned around and left, leaving him with a very angry back.

Qiao Shenbei: "..."

The recent situation between Qiao Shenbei and Huo Yanan is a bit awkward, because since he rejected his confession, Huo Yanan has simply pretended that there is no such person as him.

He couldn't figure out why the good-natured Huo Yanan liked him? But when he couldn't figure it out, he took out a mirror and looked at his face. It seemed that it was reasonable to like him. After all, it was hard for someone not to like him when he looked like this.

Huo Yanan was really angry with him. When he went out in the morning, he didn't call him and let him sleep. Moreover, he didn't have any part in making breakfast. When he went out, he asked him: "Why don't I have breakfast?" You don't do my share in making breakfast, but you do your share in making dinner. You're going too far."

Huo Yan'an put on the show, and looked at him with a cold eyebrow: "Why should I do your share? I only treat me Hello, the person I like. I thought you liked me before, but you didn’t like me. Why should I be nice to you? From now on, you can wash your own clothes, wash your own dishes, and mop the floor by yourself. So from now on, the two of us will It's better to keep your distance."

Qiao Shenbei: "..."

That's not what you said in my bed yesterday.

As soon as Qiao Shenbei sat down when he went to the company, Qiao Shennan came to the door with his supervisor and said directly to him: "Look at the supervisor, he was obviously arrested, but now he has been released. He He has obviously done such a big mistake, why can he be released and still work as a doctor here? Our airline can still keep this person here. Isn't this treating everyone's life as a joke?"

Because of this incident, there is a riot It was too big, so someone outside rushed over to watch it together.

The supervisor was also shocked when he saw him here. He was obviously taken away, why was he still here?