Chapter 28 - 29

Chapter 28 Huo Yanan: Your sister-in-law is just a jealous person

Huo Yanan thought of something and told him: "If you are jealous in the future, just tell me directly. After all, I am not the kind of half-hearted husband. If you are unhappy, I won't go. Don't keep it in your heart."

Qiao Shenbei: "???"

Huo Yanan was already immersed in his own world, thinking that he was just a jealous fat boy, and then left.

Qiao Shenbei watched Huo Yanan's back: "???"

...

Huo Xixi saw that his brother was still at home the next day. He had made an appointment to meet Mengmeng's sister, but he hadn't gone out yet. She was so anxious. So she asked him anxiously: "Brother, why are you still at home? Didn't I ask you to meet my classmate's sister yesterday? You haven't gone yet."

Huo Yananyuan was drinking water when he heard this, Putting down the ceramic cup calmly, "I didn't agree to your meeting yesterday. So it's normal that I won't go today. I won't go."

After hearing this, Huo Xixi turned into a petrified face and became anxious, "You Why don't you go? How can you not go? We have made an appointment. If you don't go, it will embarrass me. Don't you have nothing to do now? Since you are very free and have nothing to do, why don't you go? What?"

After hearing this, Huo Yan'an looked proud and raised her eyebrows and said, "Because your sister-in-law won't let me go. Your sister-in-law is just a jealous little bucket. He said that if I go, he will make trouble with me. There is no way. , for the sake of family harmony, I have no choice but to not go, so as not to make your sister-in-law sad."

Huo Xixi: "..." Damn, I really want to beat that big fat pig to death, how can he cause trouble here so easily.

If her brother didn't go, how could he go on a date with his cute sister and develop feelings for her.

She would never allow such a thing to happen, so she had an idea and lied to her brother: "Brother, you must go, because that sister is not someone else, she is a teacher, she is my teacher, and she has something to do with me. I need to tell you. She has to do a home visit, and I'm afraid I won't understand what my parents are saying, so I have to ask you to go. If you don't go, I will be scolded by the teacher. So I beg you, go Right."

Huo Yan'an was a little confused when he heard this, "Your teacher is coming to visit your home, wouldn't it be enough to have her come to your home? Aren't home visits all about coming to your home?"

"No, she is a girl, and she is also It's not good for her to come to the country if she lives in the city. So go ahead and give the teacher a good impression." When Huo Yan'an heard this, she looked at her sister with pleading eyes before agreeing to go out, "Are you sure it's just a home visit? , and didn't do anything else."

Huo Xixi nodded, feeling happy in her heart. However, before her brother left, he warned her: "I'm really just doing a home visit for you. If there is anything that makes your sister-in-law unhappy, I will the first one to whip you."

Huo Xixi: "..."

...

Qiao Shenbei was going out the next day to inquire about medicinal materials. As a result, when he was getting dressed and ready to go out, the aperture in that space appeared again, as if attracting Watching him enter.

Qiao Shenbei walked in. After entering, it was still the same Lingquan. He wanted to take off his clothes and go in to take a shower, but the voice stopped him: "If you go in to take a shower again, I will fight with you. This thing Although it can help you look better and lose weight, it can only be used once a week."

Qiao Shenbei: "It can only be used once a week? I thought I could lose weight quickly."

Forget it, if you rely on this method to lose weight That's too retarded.

He still has to rely on sports combination. 

Chapter 29 I am the 98th generation guardian spirit of this space

Qiao Shenbei put on his clothes and turned around to see that there was already a field that could be harvested. He was shocked by the field that could be harvested.

"Oh my God, I'm scared to death. This growth rate is so fast. I thought it would take ten days and a half to germinate, and it would take a year and a half to harvest. Didn't I expect that it would be fine after just one day? ?"

The voice was still irritable: "Fool, because this is a spiritual spring in space. It is not the same as those coquettish and cheap things outside. The time of growing things in this space will be much faster than those in the fields outside. The fields outside The growth speed is slow, but the growth speed of this space will be about 100 times faster. So if you come here every day, you will have a harvest every day."

Qiao Shenbei heard this and went to harvest the things very rudely, and asked it by the way : "You are the system of this space, right? I remember I have seen something before, that is, after rebirth, you will take the system with you, and then reach the peak of life." "...What are you thinking about

? How can I be the system? Much higher than the system, okay?"

Qiao Shenbei: "Then you are??"

"I am the 98th generation guardian elf of this space. The elves in our family have guarded this space for generations. Maintaining this pure land. "

Qiao Shenbei had a bold idea: "Then your name is Smurf?"

The voice was stunned on the spot: "You already know this!"

Qiao Shenbei: "..."

Forget it, continue. Collect the medicine.

After Qiao Shenbei collected a piece, he was ready to leave.

The Smurf warned him when he left: "Remember that after you go out, you must do good things and save lives, because I will see the good things you do here. If you don't do good things with these medicinal materials, next time You will get nothing."

Qiao Shenbei was stunned by these operations.

...

When Qiao Shenbei was going out to the city today, he thought he would have a big fight with the gossipy villagers, but he found that those villagers were not there.

After that, he got into the car of an uncle driving a tractor and went to the county town.

When he got on the bus, he curiously asked the uncle of the tractor why he didn't see a single person in the deserted place today. It was like a dead city. It was so scary.

After arriving at the county seat, he came to sell all the medicinal materials on his hands and buy some things. As a result, the uncle driving the tractor answered him before he left: "All the villagers are in trouble today. They all fell ill at home. They all said they had stomachaches and didn't know what happened. So no one came out." Only then did

Qiao Shenbei realize that the tractor uncle's reflex arc was so long... He got on the car and asked I didn't answer until I got off the car.

...

Qiao Shenbei took the medicinal materials to a pharmacy to sell. The owner of the pharmacy was shocked when he saw so many rare medicinal materials.

After all, this kind of thing is hard to find and not easy to get. As a result, he was so happy when so many bosses verified the authenticity and found out that they had to buy it with him no matter how much money they had.

Qiao Shenbei took the money and went out.

Looking at the heavy money in my hand, I thought of something and immediately turned around and went to a store.

...

Huo Yanan made an appointment to go to this city to wait first, but he didn't expect that it would be at a movie theater.

He frowned when he saw it was a movie theater, and vaguely felt something was wrong. After a while, a very fashionable girl came over wearing a white fluttering skirt, high heels, and makeup on her face.