Chapter 68 - 69

Chapter 68 Lost 30 pounds in one month

Qiao Shenbei thought of what Jiang Jingchen said to him after class today. He felt that he had caused too much trouble in Huo Yanan's life.

After all, he lost his love because of their marriage. It would be bad if others knew about their marriage again.

So when he was sleeping, Qiao Shenbei said to him: "Huo Yan'an, I live here with you. When you tell others, just say that I am your relative. Don't reveal the relationship between the two of us.

" The lights had been turned off, so in such a quiet atmosphere, he heard Huo Yanan's steady breathing, as if he was about to explode, and asked him through gritted teeth: "Reason?" "If people know that we are husband and

wife, then what ? That's okay. So the relationship between the two of us is kept secret and no one should tell it."

As a result, this remark completely offended him. Huo Yan'an turned over and looked directly at him: "Qiao Shenbei, I Are you so embarrassed? Are you so helpless that you won't tell anyone else?" "

"Aren't I afraid that I will embarrass you?" But Qiao Shenbei was too embarrassed to tell him directly, that's all.

Just when he was about to explain something, Huo Yanan turned around angrily and said angrily: "That's just right. I also feel it's embarrassing to have a wife like you. The relationship between the two of us is not disclosed, just like I do. Don’t go around saying you are my wife, otherwise I won’t be with you.”

Qiao Shenbei: “…”

It’s true!

Qiao Shenbei felt that Huo Yanan was a veritable little public servant.

I don't know why, but I always feel that his character is like that of a princess. She just can't figure it out. After the two of them talked all night long last night, he managed to get angry with him again. He broke out of the door early in the morning and

Qiao Shenbei watched. After he went out, he quickly followed him out of the bathroom.

As a result, I saw him put on his uniform today. After seeing him put on his uniform, I suddenly understood why the group of students yesterday said they wanted to have sex with him after putting on their uniforms, because they were so handsome, right

? The uniform is a white shirt on top, suit pants on the bottom, a pair of leather shoes, and a hat.

The style is very simple and very classic. Coupled with his tall and straight figure, especially those legs, Qiao Shenbei couldn't help but swallow a mouthful of sleep foam when he saw him.

I thought this person was too uniform and tempting.

After going out, Qiao Shenbei went out with the two of them, but met someone on the road and asked Huo Yanan who he was.

Huo Yanan was furious and squinted at the people next to her. Thinking of what happened yesterday, she gritted her teeth and said, "The third uncle’s wife who lives across from my uncle’s son is a classmate of my friend’s son."

Qiao Shenbei: "...." I intend to make things clear with you so as not to embarrass you, yes, but I didn't give you such a fucking thing
Everything seems to be on the right track.

Qiao Shenbei lives a life between two o'clock and one line every day. He starts from home, goes to school, and then comes back to lose weight at night.

Because in school, no one wanted to talk to him, and no one wanted him to go to the disco. Because he was fat, everyone stayed away from him. He was happy alone.