Chapter 134

Chapter 134 It’s impossible to deceive Huo Yanan, even in this life

Bai Qing was very happy to hear this: "I also think that I am still so handsome, I have not aged at all."

Yu Nanxi: .... "It's the same as before, it's always been the same. shameless. Makes me want to puke just looking at it. Bai Xing: Yu Nanxi could still eat a few bites, but after seeing him, she lost her appetite. She didn’t want to pay attention to him, threw her chopsticks on the table, and was ready to leave.

Bai Qing still wanted to say something to him, so she called him from behind and said, "You're already back. Don't you plan to come home with me to see your son? Your son misses you very much. After all, it's been so many years." , you haven't come back yet, don't you miss him?"

Yu Nanxi left simply without any reluctance, her back was full of heartlessness, and her words were even more indifferent: "Yes." When I think that the child has the blood of a bitch like you, I felt disgusted with that kid.

Bai Qing watched him leave with darkened eyes.

At this moment, his subordinate came up, looked at him and said, "Boss, why are you doing this? I told you so." , you must be asking for a beating.

Bai Qing wondered in her heart, took out a cigarette and started smoking, "My heart hurts so much."

Subordinate: "So boss, your third aunt's sixth wife's second uncle's sister-in-law is going to introduce you to someone, do you want to Want to take a look? At your age, you should find someone. You have spent half your life waiting for him, are you okay now? Can you be disappointed? Can you not make up your mind to find the next one? If you don't think about yourself, you should also think about the young master. If you don't want a wife, what if the young master also wants a mother?" After he was silent for a moment, he immediately threw the cigarette on him and warned him: "He dare. If he dares to change his mother, I will break his legs. He will only have this kind of mother in his life. I will only be this dedicated in my life. I only have such a man. If you dare to encourage me to cheat again, your legs will be broken. Cut me off first.

After being sprayed so cruelly, the subordinate said speechlessly: "I say boss, your mentality is really not good. You have to learn how to be a young man. Some time ago, the young master asked me if I wanted to go to the duck shop together." ? He also said that if I fall in love with you, send me a few men. You said it would be great if you could imitate the young master in your mentality." "

If you imitated the young master, you wouldn't be single now.

"The young master said, If he were your age and your wealth, he would probably have several little puppies waiting on him comfortably by now.

Qing A: ... ...Is this Bai's biological son? ....

Huo Xixi was injected with drugs and then thrown back to the Bai family. This time she did not dare to be a monster. She found it for herself. Lots of excuses.

He, Qiao Shenbei and Huo Yanan knelt down and begged for mercy, kowtowing to them all the time, hoping that they could keep him here, because he had been defrauded of all his money by that woman Cui Yingying, and now he had no way to go back, and he didn't want to go back either. I want to study here.

In addition, she called her home and asked Liang Weimei to let Huo Yanan keep her here. The biggest reason why Huo Yanan wanted to keep this woman here was to repay the couple for their years of adoption. Because of love, I left Huo Xixi here.

Qiao Shenbei naturally had no objection. If this woman was obedient, it was not impossible for him to stay in this home. As long as she didn't act like a monster, he was still very easy to negotiate.