Chapter 183

Chapter 183 Don’t go back tonight, huh?

But extra people have been assigned to guard this stable official.

It will be difficult for Qiao Shenbei to step into this Liguan in the future, and it is impossible for him to come back.

Seeing that Shen Bei had escaped the disaster and did not have to go to jail, she was very lucky to follow him back to the Bai family.

Yu Nanxi was afraid that something would happen, so she kept waiting at the door of her house. She was relieved when she saw the two of them coming back.

But when I saw Qiao Shenbei, I felt an inexplicable strange feeling. He was obviously my son.

When Shen Bei saw him, she was very happy and went up to hug him.

Bai Qing asked them both to go in. After entering, he explained to Yu Nanxi what had just happened and Xi Shenbei's current identity.

Yu Nanxi also felt disillusioned when he heard this. The current son was still his biological son.

Seeing Shen Bei holding Bai Fei, clinging to him and saying: "Dad, so you must help me. If you don't help me, no one will help me. Huo Yan'an is like this now, isn't it because of you? Is there any help from our family? With our family’s capital chain, he relied on our family to get to the top. As long as you cut off the investment and funding for Li Guan, he will definitely regret it and will definitely treat him badly. I'm fine.

Baijiao listened to this and persuaded him: "Beibei, didn't you see that look like him? The person he likes is not you, but that... Shenbei. Qiao

Shenbei She felt aggrieved and said coquettishly to him: Noi. Besides, I was the one who came to marry him. If the person behind him hadn't appeared and cultivated a relationship with him, it would have been me. I was also robbed of my identity. , I am also very aggrieved. You are my father. If you don’t help me, are you still a person who has no blood relationship with you? When the two of them got married, they indeed promised that they would always support the official

. The capital chain, so it is not a problem for him to withdraw this capital chain now,

but he still doesn't want to do this.

When Shen Bei saw his hesitation, he asked him more seriously: "Dad. I am your biological son, but because of your mistakes, you left me outside for so many years. Shouldn't you repay what you owe me? Mom, I am your son, why do I ask you to do this? Why can't you do this? You are my father, isn't it natural for you to do this for me? Why? Do you still want to have a good relationship?

Baijiao was really moved when he heard this.

Qiao Shenbei went to the prison the next day to see Huo Qi and Huo Lu...

their father and son had been imprisoned in the prison since the last rebellion. In the same prison.

It's just that there is a door in the middle to close the two of them to prevent them from talking.

After the two of them fell, those industrial chains also collapsed, so they had no way and no one could help them.

Huo Qi yelled at him: "Qiao Shenbei, come here, come here, I'm going to kill you, I'm going to kill you for framing me and actually daring to frame Guangzi.

When Huo Luqi saw him, his whole body Everyone's eyes are bright, but I didn't expect to see him. After he was imprisoned, he has been deeply reflecting, thinking that this is how he will be in his life, and he can only be imprisoned in this prison, and what he wants to do is What I want is to see him again, I want to take another look at him, then I will really feel nothing. But I have never been able to see him, so now when I see him coming to see me, his eyes are filled with tears. It was bright and very happy.