Chapter 146

Chapter 146 When will you leave this world of the 1980s?

Unexpectedly, a few hours later, I saw Huo Luqi in the backyard.

Huo Luqi understood after seeing Li Guan that he came directly.

He has moved directly to this place now.

Qiao Shenbei didn't expect that he would be here, and asked him suspiciously: "Why are you here? What are you doing in this house?"

Huo Luqi didn't expect to meet him here at all, so he didn't have any questions. Prepare the wording, now I don’t know how to explain it.

Just when he was about to quibble, Huo Yanan's voice sounded from behind: "He is the son of my uncle I told you, which means he is my cousin. Qiao Shenbei did not expect that There was such a relationship, so he looked at Huo Luqi in surprise.

Huo Yanan walked in front of the two of them, protecting Qiao Shenbei behind him, "His real name is not Lu Ming either. He His name is Huo Luqi. He has hidden his intention to assassinate you from the very beginning when he came into contact with you. That’s why I asked you to be careful about him. He is definitely not as good as you think.

After Huo Yanan saw this face in the school dormitory last time, he felt that something was wrong with this person, and he looked very much like the same person.

So he became concerned and felt something was wrong. When he came back, he investigated and found out that there was such a reason that the old man would send his son to contact Qiao Shenbei. It was conceivable that he had absolutely no good intentions in letting his son come into contact with Qiao Shenbei. The only thing that could be explained was that he wanted to assassinate him.

After hearing this, Qiao Shenbei felt that his whole body was completely cold, and he looked at Lu Ming in disbelief.

I didn't expect that he would have such a thought. Aren't the two of them friends? He regarded him as a friend, but he actually wanted to assassinate him.

After Huo Luqi was directly intercepted, he angrily yelled at Huo Yanan: "Huo Yanan, shut up!" He

looked at Xi Shenbei and explained in fear: "Beibei, you don't want to Listen to his nonsense, things are not what he said, and I have no intention of killing you. And I will never kill you.

Qiao Shenbei is not a fool. She knows who she trusts, and it is impossible for her to trust outsiders without trusting her husband.

"So you did approach me with the intention of killing me. How could you do this? I treat you as a friend, but you still want to kill me.

Huo Luqi had nothing to say.

Qiao Shenbei also understood. The only one who could get close to what he wanted from him was him, the so-called good brother, which meant that he was the one who administered the killer medicine. For the first time,

Qiao Shenbei felt that the human heart was so terrifying. , for the sake of the so-called rights, he would do such a wolfish thing.

Huo Luqi was anxious to explain, but Qiao Shenbei took Huo Yanan's hand and left, not wanting to see him.

Qiao Shenbei started I'm worried.

Living in such a place, living in this kind of family, and with such rights. If his child is born, will it be even more troublesome? If he is unable to continue to stay here, There is no way to protect his child, so what can he do to Qiao Shenbei in the original world?

The original Qiao Shenbei was extremely simple and would not use any scheming at all. If the child was given to him to take care of, he would be alone In this place, if he can fight against these people