Chapter 111

Chapter 111: We broke up and bothered me to find a man

What kind of bad fate is this? You can encounter it even when watching a movie in the cinema.

The key is that he met Huo Yanan in such an awkward way. He deliberately chose this cinema because he wanted to see who the dog was that seduced his wife.

He thought this man was old and ugly, but after seeing this man, he wanted to beat him until he looked old and ugly.

Although this man was pretty good-looking, compared to Huo Yanan, he couldn't compare with one finger, so he was relieved.

But why did he go to the movies with this man, and the two of them behaved so intimately!

Qiao Shenbei is so happy after the breakup, isn't she?

Bai Nanxing didn't expect to see Qiao Shenbei or Huo Luqi next to Qiao Shenbei here. Thinking about it, it was really interesting.

He didn't reveal the man's identity, but he stared at him deeply and knew something was wrong with him.

However, his informant told him that Huo Yanan had broken up with Qiao Shenbei, and the two had a big fight, and it looked like they had really broken up. Since Huo Yanan was watching a movie with him, it meant that the two of them just took advantage of this opportunity. Bai Nanxing wanted to declare sovereignty to Qiao Shenbei and tell this bitch who he was, so he wanted to lead Huo Yanan Ann's hand.

Huo Yanan was angry, but he still reacted quickly. The person next to him wanted to grab his hand. He took a step back in anger, thinking that Bai Nanxing was a "pervert" and said, "What are you doing?" Touching me? Do you want to be indecent?"

Bai Nanxing: "..."

Qiao Shenbei understood Huo Yanan's big fight. It's still the original recipe, it's still the familiar taste, he's still him, a man who doesn't deserve a partner.

After Qiao Shenbei glanced at the two of them, he walked in without paying attention and happily watched the movie with Lu Ming.

Huo Yan'an was about to go in, but at this moment Bai Nanxing selectively forgot what happened just now, selected a movie at the window and asked him: "What movie should we watch? Do we want to watch a romance movie?" ''

Watch a zombie movie. Huo Yanan pointed to the poster at the door and said, "It's quite interesting for two zombies to fall in love." Bai

Nanxing was timid and couldn't bear to see this: "It's better not to do it. I don't like it because I'm scared and I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep." "

In that case, one by one,

" Auntie showed me two zombie movies. "

Bai Nanxing: "..."

Qiao Shenbei liked the feeling of being in close contact with zombies, so after entering, he immediately chose the seat at the front to sit down.

Not many people came to watch the movie today, so there were many seats. , after the two of them reached the front position. Huo Yanan and Bai Nanxing followed soon after, and sat directly behind the two of them.

After Qiao Shenbei saw the two people behind him, he just felt like a ghost It wo n’t break up.

It ruins the atmosphere!!!

But I didn’t think much about it. The movie had already started, so I could only concentrate on watching it.

When Qiao Shenbei was watching the movie, he suddenly felt a hand on his thigh.

It’s true, There was a hand on his thigh. He looked down at his leg and was really frightened to death. This

hand suddenly came out. He followed this hand and looked back in horror. Fortunately, it was Huo Yanan's face was ashen, otherwise he would really have thought it was a zombie that couldn't get out of the screen and grabbed his leg. He was so scared that he almost peed his pants.