Chapter 151

Chapter 151 He also entered the world of space...

This is simply a thought. Is it man-made or accidental that he has this thing in his fetal protection medicine?

This is obviously the pregnancy protection medicine given to him by Liang Laimei. Although the relationship between the mother-in-law and the soul has been particularly bad since ancient times, he did not think that there would be any between himself and Liang Laimei.

But if it was not Liang Laimei who got in, but Huo Xihei got in, this would be even more inappropriate. , Huo Heihei doesn't hate him so much that he wants to poison the child in his belly. To say that he hates him, it's not to the point of killing people. The more Qiao Shenbei thinks about it, the more something is wrong. Could it be because they don't want to kill him? Do you know the function of saffron?, but even if there is no TV series, this is an ancient folk remedy that has been passed down, and the people are probably aware of it.

He covered the child in his belly in fear. He was really going crazy, frightened by this place full of conspiracies.

Maybe it's because someone in this Li Guan wants to kill him. After all, in this Li Guan, his status is provocative, and the child in his belly will be the future heir of Huo Yanan. Many people are watching. Someone in Huo Yanan's position might want to kill the child in his belly.

To say that he knows, it is because he is a medical student and has watched some official fighting dramas. It is just the knowledge he learned in it. If he doesn't know, he doesn't know if it is true. If he drinks this thing, he will really be a child. No more. With his intelligence, he can barely stay here and fight with these monsters and snakes. But what about Yuanli Qiao Shenbei? What's wrong with Qiao Shenbei? He was killed to this extent. If he hadn't come here to resurrect Qiao Shenbei, how could he have been resurrected?

If he left this place in the future, what would the original owner have to do to protect this child? It really annoyed him to death.

Jinghe searched around outside but didn't see Jiang Jingchen. After thinking about it, he probably was in the dormitory, so he walked back to the dormitory to look for him. The lights in the dormitory were on at the moment and it seemed that Jiang Jingzhu was back, so Jinghe He opened the door and walked in. Jiang Jingchen came out of the toilet and looked at him suspiciously: "Why are you back so soon? It's hard to follow Lu Sui. Why don't you stay longer? I just saw how passionate you two were. , I’m afraid it’s not good for you to come back so early, right? It’s not me who disturbs you, right? I really didn’t expect it to be like this just now. If I had known that you were in the office earlier? I wouldn’t have gone there and ruined it. Yours, so I’m really sorry. I was really too harmful. I didn’t expect this to happen. If it weren’t for me, you would have already cooked rice. He is divorced now, and Jing Ke is also interested in you

. He wanted to explain to Jiang Jingtan, but after hearing what Jiang Jingchen said, he felt very uncomfortable, as if there was a feeling of anger in his stomach, which was very uncomfortable. He asked Jiang Jingli speechlessly: "Is this how you are?" Miss me? What do you think Lu Xian and I will do in the office?" Jiang Jingzhu smiled when he heard this and said, "What do you mean by this question? What you said makes me a little embarrassed. , How do I miss you? Am I wrong to think so? You must know that you have been in love with Lu Zhi for ten years. You like him so much, and you have finally waited for the opportunity. You must seize it well. Plus, he It must be interesting to you now, otherwise I wouldn't push you on the sofa. You guys are both in love and have intentions. It just happens. You have waited for such a good opportunity. I must think so. So cherish it. You will definitely be with Lu Sui this time. I’m waiting to drink your wedding wine.