Chapter 175

Chapter 175 Qiao Shenbei: Huo Qiao, do you like men?

But there is no way, what else can I do if my wife wants it? I can only follow what my wife says, so I went to the rotating water horse with him to queue up.

The people queuing up for this carousel are all children. There is really a long queue from the beginning to the end. They are all children. The two tall people squeezed among the children look particularly solid, especially Huo Yanan.

The children in the back were pushed and pushed, and they stuck to Qiao Shenbei's side.

Qiao Shenbei was afraid that his son would fall if he was pushed by these children, so he hugged his waist and told him to be careful.

He is his eldest son, so he must not fall.

Huo Yanan was held in his arms. Because of his height, Qiao Shenbei pressed against Huo Yanan's chest. At this time, the atmosphere became unusually ambiguous, and there were many brave people around. Pink bubbles.

The aunt with the child behind her saw the two of them looking so close and sweet, and asked them with a smile: "Are you two a couple? Should you be friends? You look so good together, so in love."

Huo Yan'an didn't have time to explain, but Qiao Shenbei immediately looked indignant and scolded the aunt: "Auntie, don't talk nonsense, we will be punished by God if you say this.

Aunt: "? ? ? How many centuries has this happened? It doesn't matter if a man is with a man. Auntie is very open-minded. Seeing that you two are such a good match, I really hope that you two can be together. Don't worry. What's so shy?

Qiao Shenbei continued to be angry, and his whole body exploded: "Auntie! If you say that again, I will get angry. The two of us really have nothing to do with each other, and Qiao Shenbei, the thunderous

MS , is so angry.

After saying that, she complained to Huo Yanan: "It's too much. This aunt actually said that we were friends and that we were a couple. How could we be a couple? We are innocent, okay? "

Huo Qiao is his son!

Huo Yan'an: .... That's not what you said when you were in my bed, okay?

Why aren't they a couple? Don't they look at each other indifferently?

Qiao Shen Bei angrily sat on the merry-go-round and his mood didn't dissipate even after he got off. However, when he saw an ice cream seller not far away, he quickly went over and bought some ice cream. He wanted vanilla, grass and other flavors. He likes to eat ice cream since he came here. He liked to eat ice cream in the 1980s. If Huo Yanan hadn't stopped him from eating ice cream, he felt that with his ability to eat popsicles, he could eat up other popsicle shops. hour.

I really haven’t eaten these things since I had my child. So now he was very greedy. After asking for an ice cream, he asked Huo Yanan: "Do you want to eat this ice cream too? Huo Yanan

doesn't like him eating such frozen things. That was the case before and it is still the case now." In this way, he said with a formulaic expression of a veteran cadre: "No. You should also eat less of this. It's too cold and is not good for your health. Just eat one. Don't eat too much.

" Qiao Shenbei: "Why are you hereditary?" What's your father's nagging habit?"

Qiao Shenbei said as he took the ice cream before leaving. After taking a bite, he suddenly sighed: "Having said that, I suddenly miss your father so much now. see.him. By the way, where is your father's cemetery now? Can I go to your father's cemetery to see him? "I never