Chapter 182

Chapter 182 As long as you kiss me

Together? Won’t you lie to me?

Seeing him like this, Huo Yanan thought that her emotions had been stabilized, so she stepped forward and slowly approached him: "Yes, I didn't lie to you, I told the truth, so give me the child, and we Discuss slowly and carefully.

When Qiao Shenbei heard what he said, he really wanted to return the child to him, but because he had been deceived by him too many times, he was not sure to follow him when he was coming over. They also discussed and said: "It's okay if you want me to give the child to you, but you have to kiss me. As long as you kiss me, I will give the child to you." Huo Yanan, he would not feel at ease if he did not bring this child, so he would obey everything. Even for such a reason, he agreed to him and said: "Okay, you just come here. When Qiao Shenbei heard

this After speaking, he moved slowly towards him.

Huo Yaoan walked up to him and looked like he wanted to kiss him, and slowly moved towards him.

Qiao Shenbei saw him coming. At that time, I couldn't help but be excited, looking forward to him actually kissing me.

Huo Yanan just made a fake move, showing that he wanted to kiss him, but in that moment he was about to snatch the child away.

Qiao Shenbei I thought he would really kiss me, but it turned out that he just wanted to hold on and snatched the child away. So after reacting at that moment, he got really angry, let go and threw the child down. Xiang Shenbei At that moment, he really stretched out his hand to give the child to others. When he saw that the child was about to fall, everyone present let out a loud roar. After everyone let out a deafening scream,

Huo Yanan immediately rushed to the door. Passed by: At the moment when the child was about to fall, he hugged the child with two hands. He happened to have quick eyesight and quick hands to find it in time, so the child did not fall, but was caught by him and held tightly by it. The child didn't fall from his hands.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. The moment Huo Yanan held the child, he really felt that his heartbeat was about to burst out of his chest.

Xi Shenbei saw this child unexpectedly He didn't fall, but was particularly annoyed at the moment when he was hugging him. He didn't want things to turn out like this, so with a vicious light in his eyes, he rushed forward to push Huo Yanan's hand and let him hold it by himself. Can his son go down? If he throws his son down, he will probably stay awake for the rest of his life, so he pushed hard and hit him. Fortunately, Lu Sui reacted in time and went over immediately when he realized that the child had been hugged. , when Qiao Shenbei was still trying to push them, he went over and grabbed this person's hands.

Qiao Shenbei's hands were tightly clasped by him, and then he argued hard from behind. The person was already restrained by him. , there was no way to move.

Huo Yan'an hugged the child and left the place.

Qiao Shenbei was unwilling to give in, and kept staring at Huo Yan'an with angry eyes.

Huo Yan'an handed the child to Zhao's mother beside him. The child was given to the good mother, and then angrily walked towards Qiao Shenbei and strangled his neck angrily, with veins popping out in anger: "Qiao Shenbei, do you really think that there is nothing I can do? Do you really think that there is nothing I can do? I have no way to deal with you, so you dare to be so unscrupulous and want to kill my child. Do you believe that I will kill you now and let you go to see King Tiaoluo?

Qiao Shenbei heard what he said He laughed wildly and shook his head in disbelief: No, I can guarantee that you will never dare to touch me, and because of my body, you will not dare to kill me. If I die and you want to bring him back from the future world, it's impossible because he is not angry, so my body must still be in my body. He has always