Chapter 46 - 47

Chapter 46 What a beautiful love 

He is required to study from the first grade...

Qiao Shenbei doesn't want his parents and husband to go to work. He goes to kindergarten...

How embarrassing.

Qiao Shenbei was afraid that they wouldn't believe it, so he took out a qualification certificate from his pocket.

After Liang Sumei glanced at it for a few times, she asked Huo Yanan beside her with a puzzled face: "Is this true or false?"

"Really."

Huo Yanan nodded.

Since it is true, there is nothing to doubt.

The whole family was moved by his determination to take the college entrance examination and study seriously.

Qiao Shenbei thought he could leave, but Huo Yanan still dragged him and said, "Wait a minute, I'll change clothes, and I'll go out with you." Qiao Shenbei was frightened when he heard that he was going with him.

He jumped and refused quickly: "No, no, I can go by myself. I'm not a roadie, so I can find the way, so I won't bother you." Huo Yanan's typical deafness, listening to his

words He didn't take his words seriously. He went into the house, changed into some clothes and came out, then took his hand and led him away.

Qiao Shenbei: "..." Angry!

...

The two of them took the bus to the county seat and arrived at the school half an hour later. There was still half an hour before the exam.

Huo Yanan went to buy breakfast for him, and someone was making meat buns.

When he bought the meat buns, he said to the boss: "I want six."

"Eating so many for one person?"

Huo Yanan thought about it. It was so little. He was too thin, so he had to eat more, so he asked The boss said, "Then give me ten."

Boss: "???"

Huo Yanan handed all ten meat buns to Qiao Shenbei. Qiao Shenbei looked at him with wide-eyed pupils, "You give them Me ten? Huo Yanan, in your eyes, have I turned into a pig?"

Huo Yanan reached out and touched Qiao Shenbei's waist and said, "You have lost so much weight, why don't you still? Make it up?"

Qiao Shenbei: "..." He took it and threw it into the trash can when he got back.

The boss watched the two of them leave, one fat and the other thin, and he was moved to tears. It was such a beautiful love.

...

When Huo Yanan sent Qiao Shenbei in, she pushed him in at the door and said to him: "I'll wait for you here at the door. You can come out directly after the exam and I will take you back." Qiao Shenbei was

afraid He was impatient to wait and said quickly: "Don't, the sun is so bright. If you wait for me here, you will have to stay in the sun for at least a whole day. Why don't you go back?" If you wait for me here,

stay How can I play disco and how can I get high? ! ?

Huo Yanan suddenly raised his lips and laughed, "As for you? Are you so worried about me? Are you afraid that I will be exposed to the sun? Don't worry, I will be fine. Just find a shady place to sit. Come in quickly. I Don't worry about me when you come out."

Qiao Shenbei: "..." I'm worried about you... I'm just afraid that you will affect my paozi.

Just when he turned to leave, a female voice shouted: "Yan'an."