Chapter 98 - 100

Chapter 98 Huo Yanan, I’m going to give you a little prick

Impossible, this is absolutely impossible, the relationship between the two of them can never be so obvious, it must be a shady relationship.

This damn fat man must have said this deliberately because he was afraid that others would find out. Could it be that he was talking nonsense after being drunk? That was definitely not the case.

So Lu Yiyi didn't believe it at all, and said to the stage without giving up: "Qiao Shenbei, you must have drunk too much, and it has made your brain stupid. Talk nonsense, and talk about the relationship between the two of you. Like this, you two are obviously having an affair, you both have a family, and you are still having sex behind your back. You are so shameless, you should be allowed to dip into the pig cage!"

Qiao Shenbei heard her say this. After that, he angrily raised his middle finger at her and scolded her directly: "You shameless Bichi, how dare you slander me? Why did the two of us have an affair? I am Huo Yan'an, and I am marrying a bright matchmaker. If you don’t believe me, you can go to our village and ask. Who doesn’t know that we are a couple? You can also go to our house and have a look. We sleep together every night. We are not husband and wife, so why do we sleep together? We are together, we have sex during the day and have sex at night, life is so interesting. You don’t believe that I slapped you in the mouth."

Huo Yanan is now the little fool. If he continues to talk, he is afraid that he will kill them both. I have said it in various postures all night. I guess when he wakes up tomorrow, he will want to strangle himself, so I quickly blocked his mouth and covered him to prevent him from saying: "Okay Okay, stop talking."

Qiao Shenbei has a typical rebellious mentality. He just said it if he wasn't allowed to say it. After hearing this, he pushed Huo Yan'an away and said to everyone: "The two of us We are a couple, the two of us have been drinking together, the matchmaker is marrying him, his wife is me, my husband is him, that Qiao Beibei is my respect! This woman Lu Yiyi has no right way all day long, use these ideas Where are we? This woman wanted to pick me up at the beginning, but I didn’t like her because her breasts were too small and not as big as my husband’s breasts. I would be better off touching her than if I didn’t have a husband.” Everyone really said

I was shocked by these words. It turns out that Huo Yanan's breasts are so big. I really want to touch them. What's going on!

Lu Yiyi was so humiliated on the spot, and she looked at her lowered chest in shame. She was so angry that she was too embarrassed to see anyone. Now she was blushing and embarrassed to a certain extent.

After Qiao Shenbei said this, he smiled proudly and challenged Lu Yiyi: "What's wrong? Hit me? You can't stand me, so hit me!"

Huo Yan'an stopped him: "Qiao Shenbei, don't say that It's gone."

He said this misfortune out of his mouth. When he realizes it tomorrow, he will probably want to commit suicide.

"I don't, I just said, I still want to do it!"

As he said that, he grabbed Huo Yanan's face and kissed it.

She immediately grabbed his head, stood up on her toes, and kissed him on the mouth, one after another.

Huo Yanan didn't object and just let him kiss her.

Qiao Shenbei kissed his cool lips, and then his face, one after another. After kissing him, he burped, and as if to prove what he said, he put his hands on his chest muscles. , I want to lift it up and show it to everyone.

"Next, when I'm going to witness the miracle for everyone, I'll show you how big my husband's chest muscles are!"

Huo Yanan said: "