Chapter 76 - 77

Chapter 76 Huo Yanan confessed after thinking hard 

Qiao Shenbei hid in the room and did not see Huo Yanan's smile getting deeper and deeper after he entered. Huo Yanan lowered his head and looked at this thing of his own. He was very proud of it, and it scared Qiao Shenbei to look like this.

After Qiao Shenbei came out, he put on clothes and covered himself tightly.

He went out to see Huo Yanan, who was wearing a pair of cool shorts on his lower body, but he was shirtless and had nothing on top, exposing his strong muscles. He was sitting there waiting for him to come out.

Qiao Shenbei went into the kitchen to cook for him.

Asked what he wanted to eat, Huo Yanan thought carefully and then replied: "Fat pork."

Qiao Shenbei said: ""This request is really unique.

There was nothing we could do. Since he had such a unique taste, we specially made Dongpo Pork for him. Dongpo Pork is made of alternating layers of fat meat and a layer of fat meat at the bottom.

After doing it for him.

Huo Yanan and him sat face to face. Qiao Shenbei lost weight tonight, so he only ate half a bowl of rice.

Huo Yanan sat down and looked at the half bowl of rice in his bowl. Then he went into the kitchen and took out the rice cooker and gave it to him. "You can use this to eat from now on."

Qiao Shenbei: ""

Every day in his life now They are all thinking about divorce.

When Huo Yanan sat down, he saw that all the fat on Qiao Shenbei's face was gone. The fastest weight loss for him was the fat on his face and body.

Because with the help of the spiritual spring water, the meat he lost during weight loss did not cause the meat to loosen, but became tighter and tighter.

So he looked like he had lost a lot of weight.

Huo Yanan thought about his popularity with the airline today and felt a heavy sense of crisis.

He is already so popular now that he is like this. It would be okay if he loses weight even more.

Thinking of this, he immediately picked up a piece of fat pork and called Qiao Shenbei: "Open your mouth."

Qiao Shenbei listened to his words and opened his mouth.

Huo Yanan immediately stuffed the piece of fat pork into his mouth and ordered him: "Eat it."

Qiao Shenbei: "..."

Qiao Shenbei wanted to spit it out, but Huo Yanan said: "If you dare to spit it out, Come on, I'll kiss you."

Qiao Shenbei was frightened. Thinking of the kiss in the morning, he immediately swallowed the piece of fat pork.

After Huo Yanan had eaten, he reached out and handed the two movie tickets to him and said, "Come with me to watch a movie on the weekend."

Qiao Shenbei looked at the movie tickets this year and wanted to refuse, but Huo Yanan He seriously threatened him: "If you dare to refuse, I will kiss you."

After hearing this, Qiao Shenbei was stunned for a few seconds, then kicked him into his pocket and said, "We won't see each other on the weekend. Stay tuned. Huo Yanan: ""

Qiao Shenbei behaved himself in the evening. After doing yoga for half an hour, he felt that all the muscles and veins in his body were opened. After putting away the bamboo mat, he turned around and prepared to go to bed. As a result, when he turned around, he almost scared him to the point of infertility.