Chapter 180

Chapter 180 Huo Qiao said: Qiao Shenbei, I am Huo Yanan!

Bai Qing looked at Yu Nanxi not far away and refused directly:

Jinyang heard his words of refusal so decisively, and felt very uncomfortable and cried to him: 'I really Please, okay? I really have something to tell you. This matter is very important. If you don't help me, I will die. I really will die.

Bai Qing looked at him suspiciously when he heard this, and saw that his eyes were red, as if something was really urgent.

Yu Nanxi felt sad when she saw the two of them being so close, but she didn't show anything on the surface and didn't care.

He thought that Bai Qing would not agree to his result, but he did not expect that this bitch would actually agree to him the next second, saying that we could go to a coffee shop to discuss it.

Yu Nanxi really wanted to beat him to death.

Bai Qing hugged the dog in his hand and left with Jinyang, not Yu Nanxi.

Yu Nanxi came to avoid following him, but now he stopped following her, and she felt uncomfortable. She could only leave him quickly, wanting to see what the two of them were up to. ...

cafes.

After Bai Qing ordered a glass of water, he ordered a glass of fruit juice for the other party.

Asked him: "Just tell me, what do you want from me?"

Jinyang hesitated. After a while, he looked up at him and said, "Brother Bai Qing, just think of it as me begging you. Can you have me? You Can you marry me? I'm really at my wits end. I can't get anyone to help me except you.

When Bai Qing heard that she was going to marry him, she almost spit out a mouthful of water. He put the water glass on the table and asked, "What do you mean by that? Why do you want to get married?" Jinyang cried and said to him,

"I I am not the oldest child in the family, but I am the youngest child in the family, so I have never been favored. When your aunt asked me to marry you, my family was very happy and had high hopes for me, thinking that I could marry you. Now after hearing that you don’t want me, they are very angry and force me to marry. To someone who can be my measure. I don't want to get married, but I have no choice. Because they have made the decision for me since I was a child. I have to marry even if I don’t want to. I have no choice but to beg you. As long as you want me, they won't force me to marry again. So can I beg you to have me. Are you at ease? Just let me marry you and give me a status. I won't ask for anything.

When Bai Qing was about to reject him, the next second, Jinyang looked up at him and begged him with red eyes: "If you If I don't want to, I don't want to marry that old man. I might choose to commit suicide. I don't want to stay in this world anymore.

Bai Qing didn't expect that this person would be so difficult to deal with.

At this moment, I don’t know when Yu Nanxi appeared. He walked towards them and said in a sharp voice: "If you want to die, then die for me. If you want to die, then die for me. If you want to commit suicide, Just commit suicide. Why do you have to tell him what your relationship is with him? Will it work if you tell him? If you want to commit suicide, just commit suicide. He is not your father, let alone your mother. What is there to do to you?

When Jinyang heard this, he looked up and saw Yu Nanxi walking over in an arrogant manner, coming towards the two of them and sitting next to Bai Qing.

Seeing how unhappy he was, Jinyang gritted his teeth and asked:

Bai Qing actually smiled when he heard this, and asked Yu Nanxi with the same attitude: "Yes, I also want to know who you are to me." , why are you telling me this? If I'm not wrong, we have nothing to do with each other, and you don't need to worry about me.