Chapter 104

Chapter 104 I should invite Guanyin to come back

Qiao Shenbei was frightened by Huo Yanan who was so bold and open.

He was so impatient, but he couldn't lose! He couldn't lose to Huo Yanan, so Qiao Shenbei watched him stop, and then unzipped his pants and said, "Come on, let's see who is bigger."

Huo Yanan: "You must do it yourself Do you want to be humiliated?"

Qiao Shenbei: ""

After taking a bath in the evening, Qiao Shenbei went to find Huo Yan'an, preparing to have an in-depth communication with him. As a result, when he entered the room, he was about to put himself When he was pulling off his clothes, he looked up and saw that Huo Yanan had closed the wardrobe, and then gave him a calm look.

Qiao Shenbei saw that he had put on clothes and was about to leave, and asked him doubtfully: "It's so late, where are you going?" Huo Yan'an said to him: "

A friend is hospitalized, and I'm going to see him. "

Qiao Shenbei was confused when he heard what he said, "Which friend do I know?"

Huo Yanan was about to tell him that it was Jing Ke, but he thought of the last time he and Jing Ke were together, Qiao Shenbei Bei said that he couldn't lie to him. He was afraid that if he said it, Qiao Shenbei would misunderstand something, so he shook his head and said: "You don't know me, I'm just a friend. He's worried about something happening. I'm going out now, so I'll try to come back as soon as possible. You go to bed early and don't have to wait for me."

After Huo Yanan said that, he left in a hurry.

Qiao Shenbei came to want to say something to him, but saw him leaving in such a hurry.

He was confused, what kind of friend was he who didn't know him? Are there any friends of his that he didn't know?

Huo Yanan has few friends. Jiang Jingchen is the only one in the village, and the only people in the company are people from the company. Therefore, besides people from the company, he has no other friends. If something happens to Jiang Jingchen, he can't hide it. , can say the name, he obviously didn't want to say it, for fear of being discovered by him. When Qiao Shenbei thought this, his heart became confused.

He was very curious, who was looking for him and making him so anxious? Could it be an old lover?

No, he doesn't have an old flame.

Could it be a new lover?

Could it be the one who dated him in People's Park last time?

Qiao Shenbei's sixth sense accurately told him that it might really be this person.

Huo Yanan hurried to the hospital after hearing Jing Ke say he was hospitalized.

Jing Ke said on the phone that he was hospitalized, but did not say what the situation was. He had suffered a gunshot wound and was hit by someone over there. He had to go in to discuss the specific situation.

Unexpectedly, when he entered Jing Ke's ward, he saw Jing

Ke's Huo Yanan looked at the person on the bed. Jing Ke's face was covered with gauze and his injuries were serious. It was so serious.

Huo Yanan's body suddenly stiffened. Seeing Jing Ke's appearance, he suddenly felt so heartbroken and so remiss that his subordinates were injured

so seriously.

He went up very guilty, grabbed Jing Ke's hand, and said to him comfortingly: "Jing Ke, don't worry, I will let someone heal you, I won't let you stay like this." Jing Ke saw